[~] Emblem Request Support Thread [~]

Started by Ansuz Isaz, Jul 05, 2008, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragorn try to show some respect once in a while okay?

as for this thread, teddy did a great job and it really is a shame that he decided to stop, im not even sure if he continues to visit theses forums or not
but what i do know is that Ansuz has dedicated this thread to teddy

and i think this thread is doing a great job and will probably keep doing a great job until Ansuz or teddy wants it stopped

Kenny-G

-Guild Name: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
-color: a lil bit darkish like from the picture
-Guild's Initials: TMNT
-Picture:  http://www.binarymoon.co.uk/files/images/tmnt_poster.jpg

Thanks for the hlp!  ;D

Ansuz Isaz

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

It was just about the only thing that I could think of. Trying to scale + crop the entire picture into something that is recognizable wouldn't work for me, not that I'm all that surprised. Hopefully, at least one of these will suit your needs. If not, come back, and feel free to tell me what else you'd prefer. n_n

Kenny-G

OMG! :neji :naruto :rocklee :kakashi :itachi :hinata :haku :gaara :shikamaru :sasuke /omg
I luv it!  /lv
It looks so awesomeness~!
Thx :D
Ooh I have 1 more favor, can you make the shape looks like you did it to
Angels from Hell or Instant Music?

silent891

Can you find me a good devil's face emblem?

/thx

Mark

Guild Name: Joker Clan
Guild Description: Anything that can make me and my members look like the dark knight's greatest arch enemy, the joker.

Patrick

Thanks for the emblem.Sorry about that. I forgot I suggested an emblem
-Guild Name: Deviruchies
-color: snything just a deviruchi and a devil kind
-Guild's Initials: DEV
or make the emblem a deviling if you dont mind. Two is greater.

baseballGuy

I want my emblem to have this kind of design:

I just want you to replace nishino's face with this green head

and replace the initials to SHN;

Ansuz Isaz

Just a mild update: Sorry for the delays, everyone. D= A few of you might have seen me posting on RMS when I had the spare breath, but I haven't had enough time to sit down and work on this lately, due to some work that needed taken care of in reality. I still hate how Teddy made it seem like he could take care of requests in five minutes or so. =P I tend to take longer doing it, so I decided I wouldn't touch it until I could sit down and put enough effort into it where it didn't suck.

It's late, so I doubt I'll get to anything tonight. Tomorrow, I'll try and take care of everyone's orders, unless they post saying that they had someone else take care of it - which is fine. xD I've been gone for a while, so I know most, if not all, of you are probably not happy with me, if they're still waiting. I probably would have gone elsewhere by now. xD

So, again, I'm sorry for the delays. I should have all of the requests done tomorrow.

Mamimi

Can... I try?

I tried doing this one:
Quote from: baseballGuy on Aug 03, 2008, 05:45 AM
I want my emblem to have this kind of design:

I just want you to replace nishino's face with this green head

and replace the initials to SHN;

But I dunno if i did it right ;__;

baseballGuy

thnx alot! but it was a bit blurry so i did the cleaning and stuff myself ;
printf("take a look");

Mark

Quote from: Mark on Jul 31, 2008, 06:50 AM
Guild Name: Joker Clan
Guild Description: Anything that can make me and my members look like the dark knight's greatest arch enemy, the joker.

Follow up. thanx :D

TheWingless

PNG file format.

*Note to Ansus Isaz / Veirt*
I hope you don't mind...

Loki

Those are some good works. I suggest we make this a 'general' emblem request support thread. Instead of only one person making those emblems, why not others who are good at it volunteer themselves?
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

baseballGuy

thnx! the emblem corpsechan made were good but it was blurry so maybe the imagehost has the problem. but yours seems to be clean and has a colored font in the SHN it made the initials bright out which was nice;