[DEMO] Emistry's Script

Started by Emistry, Jul 23, 2014, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emistry

I just came here to share the idea of scripts ...
Feel free to share your opinions regarding the scripts. Write me any feedback just in case if you have any.

** Before anyone forget, this is not a script request/support topic.

Quote from: 'Emistry'Card Remover
A custom-made Card Remover.
Players are capable to select more than one equipments from their inventory to remove the card inside it. They may view the equipments list and card in it before they confirm the removing process.Different from the original Card Remover, its more convenient as players capable to view the unique name of equipments when a card is compounded inside. Players wont be confused with what equipments is currently taken to remove the cards.

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'BGM Event
An event where the NPC will randomly pick a BGM and play during the Event. All players have to do is just guess for the TITLE for the said BGM that is played by the NPC Ragi.

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'Molten Core Instance
The Molten Core appear since 300 years ago,Ragnaros the Firelord was released millennia of captivity under the Redridge Mountains. He destroyed the nearby city and created the volcano mountain. The burning lake where Ragnaros lies sleeping acts as a rift connecting to the plane of fire, allowing the malicious elementals to pass through.";

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'T-Disease Hive Instance
The undead have risen! Do you have what it takes to survive the unstoppable zombie horde ?

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'Wolfchev Mini Lab Instance
Wolfchev did some research on Bio-Genetic, Human DNA & Monster DNA. However, some incident happened during the experiment is carry out. He is trapped inside the Laboratory, can you rescue him ??

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'Trail Of Turtle Instance
A very special Ancient Turtle is leading an Army of turtles and when rampage on Turtle Island. Nobody is able to get near to the dungeons.We're now recruiting people to Turtle Island and eliminate the said Turtle. Could you lend us a hand on this ?

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'Avoid Obstacles
A mini event where all players may join.
Players have to avoid the obstacle NPCs that keep moving around. IF players get near or touch the NPC, they will be warped back to starting point.

First player who reach the final destination win the event.

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'rAthena - Firework Contest 
It's Christmas ... Santa and his other subordinates Cookies are performing some Firework Tricks to welcome other players who playing Ragnarok Online.

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'Snail Roulette
A mini game that players may participate in this Snail form Roulette game. Players may stand a chances to win some custom items from the game. Each number/alphabets contain different set of items that players can win it.

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'Monster Marching
Monster marching in town.
GM setup the monster lists through the NPC and have the event start .Monsters will marching until they reach the destination and hide. Then another group of monsters will continue ....

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'Restock + OnPCConsumeEvent
Enable players to gain some items from storage to inventory when the items out of stock.
OnPCConsumeEvent get triggered whenever players use an item.

Useful PC Event for certain script related, like....trigger when player using  a potion in certain maps... and detect what players has consumed before this,....and etc.....

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'Lost Poring
A CTF Type Mini Event. When the Event Start, Players inside the Map will required to search for the Poring who lost in the Pyramid. When player found the Poring, he/she have to guide the Poring get to the Portal shown in the Minimap. Only 1 Player can lead the poring to walk everytime. But if the player get killed, the Poring will follow the Killer and walk to the Portal.
Whoever manage to guide the Poring to the Portal will win this Event......

Youtube

Quote from: 'Emistry'DotA Runes
A demo on NPC Script of RO. Almost similar with DotA Runes System.... it enable users to get some Bonus randomly for a short period of times. and now it can be found inside RO.

Youtube

[glow=blue,200,300]ValkyrieRO[/glow] | Renewal | 1000x / 1000x /1-500x
www.vk-ro.com

eKoh

lol, whats up man

I find multi card remover really useful, atleast for high rates, good work on that.

Bgm event I don't find it really fun, that vs good Pvp, doesn't compare haha.

Are those instances for a High Rate or Low Rate server??

Because for Low Rate server could be very hard to face them, and also if you are going to make these for low rates you need to atleast give them chance to prepare themselves, not just spawning a lot of monsters everywhere they spot.

These instances are cool, you can make like a custom item drop (from MvP), that you need to complete a custom quest or maybe drop something different.

Also some monsters are passive and I don't find many challenge there.

The Snail Roulette looks cool, but in my experience on games when there is a roulette it gets boring when you see it a lot, I think if you are going to use this, you must not use it a lot or players will get bored.

Pretty cool scripting skills man. Respect +1 haha

By the way, a tip that helps a lot: Think as a player, not as developer.
We are a Pre-Renewal Midrate. Looking for the most
competitive
scene in Pvp, Mvp, and Hunting!

Grand Opening this July 15th!
Visit Aria-RO.com

Bue

Overall, good job, very clean and simple.

At the very least, you show what the script engine could be capable of. I would definitely like to see how a few of these concepts hold up on a production server.

Also, avoid obstacles seems like a port of one of the SC1:BW Bounded SCM maps, very cool.

Emistry

haha just a demo show how a npc can be written to work differently but maintain the original features.

instances aren't mean to be specific for high rate/low rate since this can be adjust by server owner itself.

[glow=blue,200,300]ValkyrieRO[/glow] | Renewal | 1000x / 1000x /1-500x
www.vk-ro.com