RO at a boarding college.

Started by Chrisyo, Mar 01, 2009, 05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisyo

HI.
i have just recently moved to a college to attend University (not at the college the education system is different in Australia). anyhow i just live at college and they always have party's and pub nights, crawls, etc. anyhow the internet is connected through a proxy

http://blahblah/proxy.pac  (not the actual one) and it asks for your username and password everytime you open a browser etc.

anyhow is there anyway to connect to RO through this type of internet??

Thanks.

and before this Ayano person says "its your network connections". it isnt, the fob that posted a thread like this some time before was retarded and didnt know how to explain it right.

Muzk

err well, cant you somehow login on it and.. stay logged in? or put it off? cant think of anything else, i dont think that we have any experts here either

AxeGunner

Just ask your network admin, unless you aren't supposed to have games at school.  Even then, for like at my school, we aren't supposed to have games or xbox360's connected, yet everyone does just because they're really lenient.  It never hurts to try at the very least.

---

If by some chance it works until it logs out due to inactivity like the above person said, then just get FireFox and an auto-refresh add-on.

---

I don't use these much, or I would try to help you more, sorry.
His name was [deXter], not dexter.

:(