the KRO file dont work well

Started by Luli42, Jun 13, 2009, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luli42

i have downloaded and when i try to install it an error file pop up telling it have been downoaded incorrectly.
Like i though i have downloaded wrong, i downoaded again but the same error apear, it is because it is bad the file?
Please, dont you know any other place were i can find the file??
( NOTE: sorry for mistakes and sorry if it isnt the post, first time i post and im from argentina, still learning english )

Relics

Make sure you're downloading both parts or all 4, depending on which one you're trying.

Also make sure you're downloading everything to the same folder.

Luli42

Oh, but i downoad the one of 2 parts ._.
the 4 parts one works well?

Relics

You can either go for the 4 parts, 1 2 3 4..

or the two parts 1 and 2.

so yes they both work, if they're complete.

Luli42

It still doesnt work, i download them from Mega Upload and when the 5 parts were download, i clik them to umm open them i think, and an error comes up.
Wath can i do  :'(

Relics

Do you have WinRAR?

www.rarlabs.com

Luli42

yes, a winrar error apear, something like this:
CRC's mistake of the information compressed in Rag_setup0325.exe. The volume is damaged
wath could it be  ???
it apears evritime, i tried with others, i tried with the 2 parts one from mega upload and the other and y tried with an older vercion but it is the same :/
Posted on: Jun 14, 2009, 08:23 am
this error apear when i try to extract the file  :'(

Relics

Open the .RAR

Go to Tools > Repair Archive

then OK, see if that works.

Luli42

ok, i will try it, thnx  ;D
Posted on: Jun 14, 2009, 08:46 am
It still doesnt work T.T
does the type of explorer have something with it, it would be the same if i use firefox than google chrome?

Relics

No.. that wouldn't of make a difference, just make sure everything you download is in the same folder.

Luli42

yes, they are all in the same folder :/
But when i want to extract it it apears the error saing it have an unexpected end, tath it is damaged and tath it is not possible to execute

Relics

Odd, they all work for me.. I really have no idea then. It seems to be on your end and not software/files on the server. I suggest you try downloading them on a different PC.

Luli42

thanks, sorry for beeng a problem for you.
Thanks.

wero

i got a problem too with rag.exe, when its uncompressed and executed it says that there is an error in the file (2 times), no problem with sak.exe

mechpilot

i have the same problem. i downloaded the 2 parts from filefront and 4 parts from filefront and megaupload. all of the parts have the same crc error and it says that the files are corrupt. i didn't really have download problems before and i find it hard to believe that i keep failing to download all the files correctly.

i'm trying now to download in another pc. i hope this works.