Sakray 0402

Started by Zinron, Apr 08, 2008, 08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zinron

Important Note: Ths is not the normal sakray installer. This consists of "Ragray", an installer put together by Ancyker and posted on the eathena website. It is basically Sakray 0402 but with all the necessary files added to be able to play without donwloading Ragnarok or a dll pack. It is in .rar form
End Note.

Ragray topic

Sakray Download Links
RapidShare
MediaFire
FileFront

RapidShare and MediaFire links share the same 1-11 part downoads so you should be able to download from each source and be able to combine the files. FileFront is only a 2 part download and unable to combine with the RapidShare or MediaFire links. If anyone is able to upload the files as a single .rar file unto FileFront it would be greatly appreciated (I've tried but it takes longer then 10 hours for me)

BGM Download Links

All of the above downloads do not include the BGM folder or any of the mp3 associated with it. I also have updated BGM folder links. The number next to name indicates the last BGM track in the folder.

BGM(125).rar
MediaFire
FileFront
RapidShare (Currently Unavailable)

Included Official Features
# Included Official FeaturesAll essential kRO files
# Fully updated sdata.grf (As of 2007-12-08)
# Full BGMs

Bonus Features
# Sakray.exe translated into English.
# Ragnarok Optimization (optimze.bat) will defragment your Ragray installation
# Includes the default (English), euRO default, and 'scribbling kid' skins

Quote from: Ancyker# Some Notes About Credit
# Aside from being completely updated, sdata.grf is unchanged, no custom data has been added to it.
# This does not include any hexed sakexe's.
# The Sakray.exe translation is my own work, the rest of the translation credit belongs to this topic.
# The configuration editor (Setup.exe) rearrangement was done by me.
# You may link to the RapidShare page directly from your server site, I don't mind. You do not have to link to this post.

Please leave any questions or comments

thegreyskies