Problems with Kro and Sakray 911 patches

Started by binhulolz, Jan 19, 2009, 03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binhulolz

Well, i  have a litlle problem that i didin't get the aswer..
well... my sakray and kro doesn't update...
After load the patchs in korean, i wait a litlle bit and open a window Saying "??? ???" that is on the truth "Failed to conect to the file server"
i know why it's happening, its cause i use a router for internet wi-fi for my mom's nootbook...
and i think the problem is the router and i can't solve it yet, and  my router is TP-Link 54M Wireless Router TL-WR542G
somebody can help me? but there something strange cause i had ragnarok (Sakray) instaled before i install the router and the sak was working ,but when i unistall and i install it again with the router it doesn't work more... i can't undestend it... probabily i'll need to do something about the ports, cause in BRO (Brazillian Ragnarok Online) one person had the same problem but with BRO and no with SAK AND KRO, and because i'm using, sak and kro , her guide to solve it  doesn't work.... it's seems that i need others services ports to Sak and Kro i think.... or if somebody knows how to solve this please help me... i want to play, and i want to create my server  :'(
Posted on: Jan 18, 2009, 12:33 pm
nobody knows it?
:'(