PLEASE...i really need help

Started by CharmyBear, Nov 13, 2010, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharmyBear

please help me....
whenever i click on my RO game shortcut; it disappears
and when i check the SETUP the first two box is empty..
please help me!

Bliss

Had you changed anything in your Ro folder prior to this happening? Try opening your Ro folder and clicking on your exe directly from there.

NameLess

Does it happen to say "cannot init d3d or grf has a problem" or so?
Cause I guess it's a graphic card and Direct X problem.
Look in your hardware for your graphic card if there is anything wrong.
Hi c:

Warock

Disable your antivirus then run installer add the exclusion shortcut file in antivirus then enable the anti virus because of the antivirus detect patcher as vunerable as it open socket and open ports for internet connections which antivirus detect as malicious and delete the file
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

CharmyBear

Quote from: NameLess on Nov 18, 2010, 02:25 PM
Does it happen to say "cannot init d3d or grf has a problem" or so?
Cause I guess it's a graphic card and Direct X problem.
Look in your hardware for your graphic card if there is anything wrong.

i checked my graphic card and it says "This device cannot work properly until you restart your computer. (Code 14)"

any suggestions? please?
Posted on: Nov 19, 2010, 11:46 am
Quote from: Warock on Nov 18, 2010, 06:27 PM
Disable your antivirus then run installer add the exclusion shortcut file in antivirus then enable the anti virus because of the antivirus detect patcher as vunerable as it open socket and open ports for internet connections which antivirus detect as malicious and delete the file

can you please tell me step by step?
please?..
thank you

Bliss

Did your shortcut or exe ever work? Is this a new thing or has it always been this way?

Maleficent

Are you using kapersky/avira?

As far as I know Avira autodeletes potential virus applications and usual patchers are detected as one (False detect.) Try disabling your antivirus located at the lower right part of your desktop, right click and exit or something.
[color=green]"Why, I am Maleficent...as all who dwell in this kingdom would know. Now you must reciprocate the introduction. Who are you?" [/color]

NameLess

Try updating your graphic card device
Download and install the latest Direct X
Hi c:

MafiaEscaflowne666

I had a strong anti virus before :/ It automatically deletes RO coz its a virus ._. the client wont launch. Even if i put RO folder as an exception, the anti virus hesitates and still deletes it.

NameLess

I don't think it's the anti virus program...
Or does it f*** up your graphic card device as well?
Hi c:

Warock

Some times before i had norton 360 v4 whenever i tried install a client mini client or patcher Norton detects as potential virus and delete it automatically during installation i would end up with ro folder without .exe files So whenever i install hence forth i disable the antivirus disable the firewall disable the protection put into silent mode then I install the client then files would be seen there
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

vengence

Quote from: CharmyBear on Nov 19, 2010, 07:47 PM
i checked my graphic card and it says "This device cannot work properly until you restart your computer. (Code 14)"

any suggestions? please?

Did you restart your PC if u still have the same problem try reinstalling your graphic card...and also try reinstalling RO

Warock

@vengeance yes you right code 14 hmm

cherryneh

This is a technical error ur Graphic card would Not be responding...try in device manager to disable and enable it should work 90% else restart computer and reinstall ur GC...

AquarRO

i had this kind of problem when my graphic card was taking off the 2 box is empty and RO wont launched :p probably his Graphic card is overcook . i had a geforce something it hasn't got any V cooling system so it f*** probably that :p