Technical bugs... need a little help again T_T

Started by NoOne, Mar 23, 2013, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoOne

In 1.jpg, it pops up whenever I click the client(idealRO.exe and others).

In 2.jpg,
A) There are only 2 slot for Fshortcuts(skills) and any F1,F2,F3 doesn't work
B) /? is Alt+1 right on the image? but I did execute it by Alt+3

In 3.jpg, that's me now hehe

Note: All rsu rag and renewal patching are completed plus the patching on the client side. Again, I've been installing several RO and they all have the same result.

Thanks!!

yC

ss 1, that usually show up when you need to patch further, did the ideal.exe finish patching?

ss 2, you are missing the whole F1-F9 bar hmm did you try getting it back?  maybe press F10 F11 F12 I forgot which one ...

NoOne

1) Yes I downloaded the full size of that client...

2) oh it works on F12.. so whats the two for?

3) instead of alt+1 to execute "/?", i execute alt+3... any idea

Thanks.

NoOne

Hi,

2 and 3 are now ok. In 2, its fake just press F12  to show the orig and in 3, just replace the hotkey.lua and .lub as per advice by the  community in that specific client

my only concern now is 1.

Thx.

yC

you said you pressed idealRO.exe and others, what are the others? you only run 1 exe hmm I don't know why Ragarnok_RE is even mentioned.

The two side boxes are "newer", I guess for quick inventory item access? you still have to click on the box to use if you drag any items to them.  There are no short key for those two as for as i know.

Triper

The first appears when something is messed on your files or because you're not running it as an admin, afaik. What is the OS that you're using? Tried to run the client as admin[right click, run as admin]?

The second you're doing it wrong. Alt+m are macros for commands as @ii, /hi and such. Keys won't work, you've to configurate that in ESC->configurate keys[something like that]. F12 for the 3 bars, 1 time for each bar to appear, a 4th time to make them puff. The 2 extra boxs are for fast clicks with mouse or to know when an item is near to end, you can even move that boxs to wherever you want.

NoOne

If I run it as Administrator, it is still the same.

- It will open Harmony..
- Then it pops out.. Ragnarok_RE.exe is changed.
- If I press ok, a browser will pop out linking to ragnarok korea. And if I press Cancel, the game will load.
- 1st, It is a minor error and I can still login and play the game but it happens to any kind of RO(Venture, Ideal,Trantrums)
- 2nd, When I login to the client, the character selection will pop out. If I press Cancel, everything will close(Is it suppose to be going back to login menu?)

By the way, thank you for the information and hard work.

Triper

That depends on how the exe is diff'd/hex'd. I've played in servers where it works as supposed - the button takes you back - but I've played in servers that do that too - close the client.

Searching at google, some people say that if the exe that launchs the game is in "read only" mode[the same may happen with the patcher], it makes this happen. Some other people also claim that it's the folder where the exe is, put it into my documents or any other folder outside of program files and it should be fine.

NoOne

Well alright. I'll manage it and to keep it this way as long as I can play.

Btw, I'm also asking in the client's forum right now.

I've really missed the fresh .exe installer. T_T

Thanks again.