Failed to retrieve 2011-09-28data_j.gpf

Started by Lotharl, Jan 28, 2012, 04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotharl

Hi there, i keep getting the error Failed to retrieve 2011-09-28data_j.gpf, I have been getting this for a couple of months now and still seems to get stuck on this particular file.  /hmm
I have the latest files from RMS and the latest RSU patchers.  /no1
It downloads the file to the point of near completion and then stops and try's to re-download it, then gives me the failed to receive on the second attempt.  /sob

/omg

Any help with this would be great, i have been looking for an answer to this for a while now and thought it was time i asked the question myself.  /ok

Thanks in advance.  /kis

yC

Really can't provide much idea on this one if you already have the 07-27-2011 client and the 11-02-2011 RSU patchers.

It looks like 09-28data_j.gpf is a relatively larger file than the rest of the other patch files.  It is 23mb, it is likely that your connection was dropped before the file is complete.

This used to work, I am not sure if it does anymore.  Go to ftp://ragnarok.nowcdn.co.kr:20021/Patch/ you will find all the individual patch files.

Download that one file that failed for you (ftp://ragnarok.nowcdn.co.kr:20021/Patch/2011-09-28data_j.gpf) and put it in your RO folder (same folder as with the rsu patchers and everything).

Then try patch again, it shouldn't fail when you already have the file.  See if this can "get pass" it. 

If this works, you might run into the same problem in the December patches when they released Port Malaya and Eclage.  Those are large patches too.

Lotharl

You are a legend yC!  /kis2

Solved my problem instantly, downloading and putting the complete patch file in my RO folder.  /no1

Thank you for replying and taking time to help me!  /ok