Setup Problems

Started by Rsb2011, Mar 08, 2008, 02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rsb2011

I first noticed this problem after I downloaded the KRO and sak and installed, when the installation was done the setup file opened and the first 2 drop down bars were blank (as illustrated by the pictures :))

I had Ragnarok on my computer before and it didn't have this problem, but I've had to reformat my hard drive in the past couple of days and restore it to Windows 2000, my only concern is if being on 2000 rather than XP is the cause of the problem. It's not a problem for me to upgrade to XP but my computer is somewhat older and I'd just rather stay on 2000 to avoid problems with RAM and such.

Any help is appreciated~

Rafe Boren

Lisette

OMG :O! I have the same problem too! The difference is when I try to start the game the Setup does not appear. The game just closes. I just noticed that the first two drop down bars were blank when I actually checked the setup... D:

!!! D:

dook

what OS?

ah 2k i have heard of problems running RO on win2k before, sorry but dont have a clue how to fix it, but perhaps search for solutions with that OS as im sure thats the problem.

Nerim

I was just about to post this same thing.

It's not an issue limited to Windows 2k, as the same issue is happening in XP.

Tried updating the video drivers, tried redownloading, no dice.

Muspel

this is exactly what is happening to me... could you do something about that? plzzz help me