HELP I NEED the program that unites sak_setup0711 1-5

Started by crass, Mar 27, 2007, 10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crass

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED THIS PROGRAM

Glenn

I'm assuming you have parts to thise file. (ie. Sak_xxxx.part1.rar ~ Sak_xxxx.part5.rar) or something similar. Anyways you need to get an extractor program. I suggest getting Winrar. You can download WinRar here: > Here <

Once you've downloaded and installed that, move all the files together into the same folder, Highlight them all, Right click, and choose 'Extract Here'

Then it should combine them all automatically and give you the file.
-- Ragna-Retired --

crass

i did what you said and everything, but every time i extract it says some errors and doesn't work.

i even renamed them to .rar format, yet i still got failing results  :(

yC

tell us the file name of each file you downloaded.

dravokivich

well 0711 is really old... like almost a year. you'd be better off getting 0103. you'll have problems updating that client you have now.

Dais

myb the file is corrupt. try download it from another source

Glenn

Well I told you how to do it properly so...

A) You dont have all the parts.

or

B) They are corrupted.

Oh Oh.. coincidently I looked up sak_setup0711 downloads to try and help you out.. I seemed the personal who originally uploaded sak_setup0711 actually split it into SIX parts... so it seems like A) is your answer. Theres also a 40 part version, but im guessing you got the 6 parter >_>

-- Ragna-Retired --

crass

ok, the person who set up the link splitted into 6 parts, i have 5/6

the 6th part is the part that combines the previous 5 into the s-data.
but i didnt download that thing, i remember it was like only 80something kb
but it's gone, i know this is outdated but i still need it cuz my comp MEGA SUCKY
i already downloaded the stuff to a cd, i just didnt download the combining program, since it was only 80kb
i thought i could just download that anytime i want
but it's gone so now i'm stuck and i can't download the new stuff cuz it takes too long and i mean
about 1-3weeks
no i was not exagerating it literally means 1-3weeks

yC

i know what u want but just wanted to know why u wanted them, anyway here you go:

Rag: http://ratemyserver.org/001_RAG_SETUP0711.EXE

Sak: http://ratemyserver.org/001_SAK_SETUP0711.EXE

You are lucky still have them in my file server ... hopefully they are not corrupted lol ...

Glenn

Yeah.. I was trying to look around for part 6 yesterday for you, with no luck... All the links were broken wherever I tried.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Mewi

Quote from: crass on Mar 29, 2007, 06:03 PM
ok, the person who set up the link splitted into 6 parts, i have 5/6

the 6th part is the part that combines the previous 5 into the s-data.
but i didnt download that thing, i remember it was like only 80something kb
but it's gone, i know this is outdated but i still need it cuz my comp MEGA SUCKY
i already downloaded the stuff to a cd, i just didnt download the combining program, since it was only 80kb
i thought i could just download that anytime i want
but it's gone so now i'm stuck and i can't download the new stuff cuz it takes too long and i mean
about 1-3weeks
no i was not exagerating it literally means 1-3weeks

I dont understand why you are after such outdated installers,  you can find one in 2007 downloadable here:

http://host.martint.net/kro/index.php

Becoming a GM means you sacrifice a part of your soul forever, be prepared.

crass

THX 4 the link!!!!! and no it wasnt corrupted THX!