Failed to connect to patch server

Started by ZoadiacManiac, May 19, 2010, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoadiacManiac

Can someone help me please! Everytime i download a game and try to patch it... ( Full Client ROs)... it always says "Failed to connect to patch server" so i thought... maybe i should download the latest kRO... and when i do... and try to patch it... question marks pop up... and the patching process never starts... i tried reinstalling like 5 times... and i turned off my firewall when trying to patch... is there anything i need to have installed into my computer to connect to patch server? By the way, please help for my laptop that uses Vista.

Triper

Your country is in the black list of kro, gratz!!

Just search for a ini or txt file in kro folder that has a denied or deny and change to allow to patch lol

If it doesn't work then what I told first is true, your country is in the black list of kro and you need a proxy to connect, already happened to some people I know.

x_infinite

I also got the same problem..if Triper said was true then  /sob
I using the version 0923 but still i have the same problem.
Here's a pic of what it looks like:

Majinken Souga

What I did was change the deny to allow then make the file read-only. Worked for me when kRO wasn't patching.
The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

DracoNuv

Quote from: Majinken Souga on Sep 08, 2010, 11:21 AM
What I did was change the deny to allow then make the file read-only. Worked for me when kRO wasn't patching.
yeap! his right