Patcher KRO

Started by Boot, Jun 03, 2012, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boot

Hi,
I downloaded all the files joined them in a folder only, and after I started doing this KRO patcher, but when you get the file "2012-04 - 18aData_sc.gpf" He completes the progress bar but he stop there, rather than continuing the process patcher. Simply to. Can anyone help me solve this?

yC

Did you use the rsu patchers? 

I suggest try again and again until it patches all the way to May 30th or so.  Or wait a little longer for the patcher to get the next patch, it might be working in the background.

It stops sometimes, happens more often if you really mean the "kro patchers" (actually nvm i recall not being able to patch kro anymore with the normal patcher).  It is rare for the rsu patchers to just stops there. 

ketchup15

Im having the same problem  /sob please help

yC

Quote from: ketchup15 on Jun 30, 2012, 12:23 PM
Im having the same problem  /sob please help

Stops at the same patch as the original poster dated?

millenius

Sorry, but I'm having the same problem but not with the same file. The file that I am stuck with had this number 2012-08-22. When it finish downloading, there's an error.

yC

I don't know how many times I posted this link but can't find any posts of it atm, you can try to get the file you can't patch from the link below:

ftp://ragnarok.nowcdn.co.kr:20021/Patch/

put it in your RO folder and it should patch pass that error part.

boxGloom

Quote from: yC on Jan 07, 2013, 10:13 PM
I don't know how many times I posted this link but can't find any posts of it atm, you can try to get the file you can't patch from the link below:

ftp://ragnarok.nowcdn.co.kr:20021/Patch/

put it in your RO folder and it should patch pass that error part.
if we download all the files in that link would that be the same files to play RO? (that can help DL other RO from PS)

Triper

Those are the patchers from kro in case the patcher fails to retrieve them. Download the one that gave you an error and put at the folder where you've RO. Run the patcher and it will read the files from there instead of attempt to download them in fail and yes, you can download all the patchers, put at your folder and run patcher and he will read them and patch everything in secs to make your RO ready to play.

Don't forget that this is just the base, you still need the server files from where you're playing on the top of this.