[Need Help] Blurry Interface

Started by kuen75, Aug 09, 2013, 04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuen75

Hello RMS !!

I am suffering from this blurry interface.
Ive been playing RO for several years but this is the first time I encountered this problem.

I asked helped from the server owner but .... uh... he has no idea how to fix it.

So I tried posting here.

Hoping for someone that knows how to fix this.

Thank you!

Triper

I only know two possibilities to that happen:
- Your graphic card sucks a bit and you've it set to run on the fast as possible and ditching good graphics[I tested mine once for a game with that setting, forgot it on and got it =P]
- You've the game set to run on "low". Escape->Settings->put Sprite and Texture resolution on max

kuen75

Quote from: Triper on Aug 09, 2013, 06:50 AM
I only know two possibilities to that happen:
- Your graphic card sucks a bit and you've it set to run on the fast as possible and ditching good graphics[I tested mine once for a game with that setting, forgot it on and got it =P]
- You've the game set to run on "low". Escape->Settings->put Sprite and Texture resolution on max

Thanks for the quick reply :D

But I tried doing the second one. Its already in the max.

About the first one. Hmm yea i do have a low end celeron laptop but other RO servers work fine.

Triper

The problem is that not all servers are the same so some have the exe getting affected by this[it really depends on the exe and how it was diff'd].

The problem isn't really the cpu, it's the graphic card. On her graphic card program, there is a setting to balance speed-quality, you probably have it running on speed[all way to the left]. A quick change to the middle is enough to make this make puff so you don't loose much speed but you don't get the exe affected by that.

yC

I have had that when I set the exe to run on minimum resource but the text shouldn't be affected otherwise it would be unplayable.  Should be your hardware.