Always Disconnect when Playing for 30 sec/ Hit With a Skill

Started by Dioskopo, Jul 02, 2011, 08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dioskopo

Good Day Everyone, I need some Help bout my DISCONNECTION problem while on game, i'll get Disconnected about 30sec to a minute or when i get hit by a skill of a monster or a player.. i've just try DL the latest ragray, and it doesn't change at all..

I really Badly needed your Help RO community

Hope there's someone can help me.. thx

Dioskopo

It always Get Disconnected when entering the PVP room and Get HIt by Player's, Sometime's when Not Moving and Just sitting around the PVP/Town it Get DC again.. i Dunno How to fix this one...

Scribbles

It doesn't sound like it would be a client problem... does anyone else on your server have this problem?

Dioskopo

I think.. I am Just the One having this Problem at Our Server's.. Dunno How this Happen.. It started 5 days ago.. up untill now it always get disconnected on the server/ while on the PVP.. :(

Scribbles

Try asking your server's Admin and find out. It might be a problem on their end.

Dioskopo

Just last night it affected also the other server that i am playing with. Now I am experiencing both from these two servers.. :((

I have no RO left to play cause of this DC problem at both RO's...

fallenone

I had this problem before when my ragray was only patched until 7-30-10. I patched my ragray using their patcher up to the latest update and I had no problem.

By the way, what skill forces you to be disconnected? Is it the champ skills? Well, that was the problem for mine.
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

Ace

Maybe you installed the ragray incorrectly? Or maybe your lite installer does not support it or the other way around..