RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Update Requests  (Read 524 times)

Offline Nomar

Update Requests
« on: Jan 14, 2019, 10:14 AM »
I don't know if the test server is maintained anymore or if it's just on autopilot. It's probably maintained but not a lot of posts here (last post was in 2017) but I figured it'd be a good idea to make a topic where folks could make requests for updates or fixes.

Right now I'm trying to test out Star Gladiator and there doesn't seem to be a way to reset hatred. You have @feelreset but not @hatereset. Also I can't get the Demon of the Sun, Moon and Stars attack speed boosting skill to work at all, no matter what I do.

Also any chance of enabling @useskill? Though if it was being abused and causing server issues I can understand if that's a no. It would be useful for buffs like Soul Links. If not it's fine, I currently just launch multiple clients for testing like that.
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2019, 10:38 AM by Nomar »

Advertisement

Offline yC

Re: Update Requests
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2019, 05:07 PM »
I am not an expert in running a server, so after few update with errors that pops up left and right I kind of stopped updating the test servers until I have time to take a closer look and resolve all the problems.  So that's why the lack of version update on the test servers.  As for fixes, there will be none as it shall follow the out of the box rAthena version.

@useskill as far as I can remember yes it does cause abuse and crashes when classes aren't made for certain skills use them and there are few restricted skills that could affect others and shouldn't be cast at all.