RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Server Down? Report it here ONLY!  (Read 83538 times)

Offline yC

Re: Server Down? Report it here ONLY!
« Reply #225 on: Jun 06, 2013, 12:36 PM »
Maybe you crashed the server?

Advertisement

Offline Drablesh

« Reply #226 on: Jun 06, 2013, 05:58 PM »
Maybe you crashed the server?
yea i did it again lolwhen i try to lvl up a homun and immediatly crash sorry i am not going to do it again  /sob

Offline paolo9876

« Reply #227 on: Mar 29, 2014, 09:04 AM »
The 3rd job server is broken, all skills are passive.

Perhaps it's also a good time to implement the new Oboro and Rebel classes?  /ok

Offline yC

« Reply #228 on: Mar 30, 2014, 01:51 AM »
I am planning to stop the test servers for a while or let them run until they are broken, I guess this is happening now.

Because the usage is very low on the test servers, it isn't a priority to run them flawlessly as we used to. 

The code is getting very old, every SVN update (or the new GIT) it generates a hundred conflicts that need manually resolving.  Those could be because of the anti-mob-spam system and other anti-abuse features we implemented to make it work as a test server initially.  So we do need some time to rework the test servers if we ever give them a second look.  Right now nothing much can be done, you can assume they are out of service.  Sorry to break the news to you. 

Offline vashym

« Reply #229 on: Jul 05, 2014, 01:59 AM »
Hello,
I'd really want to know (or ask in this matter), when (if anytime) is the 3rd job test server going to come back up. Me and my friends were really looking forward to make use of it a while ago and we ended up finding out that this wasn't possible since it hasn't been up for quite a while now as the last thing known about it is that we should all just assume it's going to be down unitl further notice.
Really looking forward for a response,

/ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok

Offline yC

« Reply #230 on: Jul 06, 2014, 08:19 PM »
Hello,
I'd really want to know (or ask in this matter), when (if anytime) is the 3rd job test server going to come back up. Me and my friends were really looking forward to make use of it a while ago and we ended up finding out that this wasn't possible since it hasn't been up for quite a while now as the last thing known about it is that we should all just assume it's going to be down unitl further notice.
Really looking forward for a response,

I am sorry to disappoint you on this one.  Right now I don't have someone that I can trust, to put up a new test server and will keep it updated.  Even it's just a test server, you still might download an exe and register with a username / password.  We are responsible for your computer's safety and data safety.  Not to mention someone with the ability to remove the abusable features on the server code will also be able to do a lot more things to the server good or bad.  I'd rather not have a renewal test server running than have to worry about something could go seriously wrong when having one up.

The usage was quite low though when it was up.

Offline vashym

« Reply #231 on: Jul 06, 2014, 11:25 PM »
I am sorry to disappoint you on this one.  Right now I don't have someone that I can trust, to put up a new test server and will keep it updated.  Even it's just a test server, you still might download an exe and register with a username / password.  We are responsible for your computer's safety and data safety.  Not to mention someone with the ability to remove the abusable features on the server code will also be able to do a lot more things to the server good or bad.  I'd rather not have a renewal test server running than have to worry about something could go seriously wrong when having one up.

The usage was quite low though when it was up.

oh thats sad  /sob thanks for your response anyways  /no1

Offline neuroscrossa

« Reply #232 on: Dec 11, 2014, 02:39 PM »
Look at http://play.ratemyserver.net/ragnarok/status.php, it's offline  /sob

Admin, please fix server test   /help

Offline yC

« Reply #233 on: Dec 11, 2014, 11:35 PM »
It's online now, you may login to see if anything is wrong on it atm.

Offline neuroscrossa

« Reply #234 on: Dec 12, 2014, 01:15 AM »
It's online now, you may login to see if anything is wrong on it atm.

Thanks for your support  /heh

Offline monz

« Reply #235 on: Nov 04, 2015, 10:10 AM »
is the server down?  /hmm

Offline genuine

« Reply #236 on: Nov 04, 2015, 10:26 AM »
nope both online im testing right now

Offline yC

« Reply #237 on: Nov 05, 2015, 02:50 AM »
Read the new sticky, a thread above or below this one.  There is a new IP and new client.

Offline tmmpiratatmm

« Reply #238 on: Dec 08, 2015, 08:54 AM »
Server is down right now.

Offline MasatoKimitsu

« Reply #239 on: Dec 10, 2015, 06:42 PM »
Server is down right now =\