RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Hunter Fly Card  (Read 4544 times)

Offline Telperien

Hunter Fly Card
« on: Jul 03, 2011, 01:28 AM »
Hi, I've created an account at the 3rd Job Test Server and noticed some apparent problems while testing the Firing Trap + Hunter Fly leveling.
It seems the Hunter Fly Card isn't activating. I've used the Firing Trap equipping a [Quad Malicious Main Gauche] and didn't notice HP being recovered not even a single time. By this time I've been in Magma Dungeon 02 using the trap for more than 100 times, and although Rideword Hat seems to work nicely the HP didn't raise not once with the Hunter Flies.
(click to show/hide)

I would be pleased to know if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong, since I've never played this type of leveling, and I'm testing it to a serious character. Ah, I'm using for a base a lot of videos showing the leveling of Rangers and Shadow Chasers using this tactic, and the recovering of the Hunter Flies is dramatically noticed in the videos (some from official servers)... Such as these ones:
(click to show/hide)

Please help! Thanks  :)

Advertisement

Offline Relics

Re: Hunter Fly Card
« Reply #1 on: Jul 03, 2011, 05:11 PM »
I don't have time to log into the test server right now, but you can test to see if firing trap + hunter fly really heals you by @item2'ing quad malicious gear.

ie; quad malicious sunglasses @item2 2202 1 1 0 0 4115 4115 4115 4115
would give quad hunter fly sunglasses

you would need.. 34 hunter fly cards to get 102% chance to proc the effect.. and you have 40 slots so.. it should be doable.

Offline Telperien

« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2011, 11:10 PM »
Hi, I've tried what was suggested. So the Hunter Flies really aren't working with the firing trap. I've used a total of 35 cards (105%) and again the recovering from the cards didn't happen. :(
(click to show/hide)

PS: Don't know if it makes difference, but I've noticed that the Quad Malicious Rideword Hat (the rideword hat part) and the Earth Deleter Card (that I had in the Ninja Suit alongside 3 hunter fly cards), both for SP draining, didn't work either. SP went out really fast. (Comparing to the real-not-edited versions I was using first)

Thanks for helping  :)

Offline Buckyx

« Reply #3 on: Jul 04, 2011, 04:41 AM »
maybe the problem is with 3CeaM’s class skills, not with cards

Offline Relics

« Reply #4 on: Jul 04, 2011, 05:39 AM »
Good that you tested it. Remember, if you think you found a bug you can report it to: http://www.3ceam.org/boards/index.php?/tracker/ and file it as a bug. If they can confirm it's a bug, and RMS updates it should be done.. but as you can imagine it can be a lengthy process. (Same for the earth deleter / rideword cards, possible file it as HP/SP Draining cards don't proc/work with Firing trap) RMS's revision is 613M