PumpkinRO

Started by Tsundere-chan, Feb 02, 2011, 03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsundere-chan

http://pumpkin-ro.com/?module=news&action=view

I think it's already dead since GMs were never on for about a week now and the Admin was MIA for about a month already. And just look at their site, it is not working just now and I've tried logging in but can't so I think it's already in the grave.

Kyozoku

http://www.pumpkin-ro.com/

Web-site expired. Haven't tried to access the server but I'm assuming it wasn't paid for either.

Ganondorf

I guess Malice and Nipah got enough donations from Magix, so they shut it down.  Lol

Tsundere-chan

Quote from: Ganondorf on Feb 04, 2011, 11:48 AM
I guess Malice and Nipah got enough donations from Magix, so they shut it down.  Lol

^This is so true.

yC

I notice it has been like that for the last few days, guess it isn't coming back.  Delisted.

Closed without a notice?

Ganondorf

http://veeero.com/

The particular Admin's other server, which also seems to be in the same state.  This tells me that...

- Since both servers use the same host, maybe the host is down for some reason.
- He ragequit and shut both servers down.

Probably the second option, seeing as VeeeRO already had a hideous image already and PumpkinRO has been slowly failing for the past few months.

Usagimimi

It's too bad the drama got out-of-hand; I don't even think Malice / Nipah had the time to finish their Mario Party map, nyaa? The last time I checked (<1 month ago), most stuff was still at the same % of completion since the server opened in October.

Tsundere-chan

Lol.. There were actually no improvement since the opening of the server which was held on October.. The only thing that I think that was improving were Magix's items. xD
Malice was never on since the beginning of this year and GMs were quitting one after another just like players.. Lol.. If the server was still on right now, there would only be like 20-ish players on while half of those are venders.. So like 10 real players without knowing how many are duals.. Well, I think that it's best for them to just shut the server coz they would gain little donation money from it with this population so probably.. I bet they would AGAIN create another server with a different name and again advertise for them to gain money.. Lol.. Seeing Magix's items.. I bet they got a lot of IRL money from him.. =D

Yukino

Really? The last time I checked, PumpkinRO had over 150+ players...
What a waste of website and forum designs lol.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Ganondorf

Quote from: Yukino on Feb 06, 2011, 05:49 PM
Really? The last time I checked, PumpkinRO had over 150+ players...
What a waste of website and forum designs lol.

Whenever me and my friends left back in early December there were a good 110 or so vendors and MAYBE 70 legit players, then apparently Malice/Nipah disappeared not long after that, so I can believe that the population indeed went that low.  People losing hope/getting fed up with the lack of progress, etc.

Chemical Crush

To be honest with you, this doesn't really surprise me with as much that had been going on with Veee and Pumpkin.