Luna RO

Started by Konata, Mar 11, 2017, 12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konata

I'm not sure if this would fall under "dead server reports" since it hasn't seem to have gotten started yet, but...

This server popped up in the new listings a couple weeks ago, given the stats and features on their RMS listing it looked really promising. At first glance the webpage looks gorgeous too.
But, only until you try to actually do anything. At first the download buttons were just dead links that refreshed the page, and after a while it changed to bringing you to their downloads page that now have two links for lite and full installers that just redirect you back to the homepage. The registration link takes you to another page that wants a password from the installer that doesn't seem to exist. They have forums, but the only thread is their "Grand Opening" thread that says they opened on Feb. 14 (followed by a lot of frustrated posts). There is also a direct link to their control panel to register which is also a link to a dead page (this hasn't changed since the 14th). I've tried contacting the admins on both the forums and direct email, no response.

RMS Listing

Luna Homepage

If anyone can make sense of this frustrating labyrinth of a server and actually start playing please let me know, I'm at a loss for words.
If it becomes playable please delete this. Thanks.

yC

Alright, locked it with a notification sent for the problems.  Thanks for reporting.