Intense RO effectively dead

Started by AJC46, May 27, 2016, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJC46

http://register.intense-ro.net/

last update was june of last year and after that nothing and just recently like in the past week the game login server (yet the chara and map servers are still up but with log in down the only ones still on are auto venders) is now down making it totally inaccessible and the patch and download servers are down and the forum is now filled with ad spam bots showing that the server has probably went down to lack of care from the server staff and wouldn't be shocked if the website and forums eventually go down for the same reason.

their Facebook and Twitter pages also haven't been updated in month showing that activity from the staff has effectively stopped.

yC

noted, so this one is assumed to be abandoned?  I will check back later.

AJC46

well their forums along with a bunch of images also hosted on the same server has gone down in the past few days so i guess it's just a matter of time before all the rest of the traces of it goes down as well except for the facebook page maybe.

so yeah i'd think it's fairly safe to call this server dead imo.

AJC46

sorry for the double post but need to update appears one of the admins restarted the server gameplay is accessible again but the forums and client downloads are still down so it's only open to those who already had the latest client so maybe it's not quite dead yet but it's still suspicious though.

although with the downtrend in activity for games like RO1 i wouldn't be shocked it this is just one last gasp or something.

yC

Their listing should be offline already.  If new players are not getting support and are unable to join, it does not fit to be a working server that welcome players.