UnderWorld RO

Started by kawaii8891, Nov 03, 2011, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawaii8891

You will NOT be allowed to have a legit account, if we do find you owning one after becoming a GM we will warn you, either play or be a GM, not both at once, failure to comply will result in a ban of both accounts.

Level 60-90 GM account.

-Server Information:

UnderWorld Ro
Rates: 151x/151x/75% (MVP Card - 5%, Cards - 55%)
Levels: 500 Base/150 Job
Server Info: 3rd Job
Population: +0 at the moment cause of swithing to 3rd job server.
Position offer: Police GM, and Recruiter GM
You must be a fluent English speaker
Send your resume to [email protected] you should get a email back within 24-48 hours.

-Your resumé needs to include:

Languages:
How long you've played:
How long you can be on for:
Previous GM positions with server names:
Timezone:
About yourself:
Why you want to be a GM:
What this means to you (optional):

Magnus_

RO experience: I've been mainly a supporter/helper/eventer mod, and also forum mod.
Languages: English, Portuguese
How long you've played: ~6 years
How long you can be on for: Like per day? I can be on from (GMT+3) 1PM to 1AM every day, and also almost 24/7 on weekends/holidays.
Previous GM positions with server names: fallen angels RO(defunct as of 2008), darkwoodRO(defunct as of 2008 too), fenriRO(defunct as of 2009) and the most recent one is wingRO, I think it's defunct now, I left the staff when I stopped playing RO in March 2010. (I returned to play three months ago).
Timezone: GMT+3
About yourself: I like to help, to learn and to write, basically. I'm not a fan of PvP, but I do like WoE, because I like teamplay. Oh, I hate asslicking and corruption. (I left the recent servers I've played because of that)
Why you want to be a GM: Because I love helping other people, and almost all the guild I have created were to help the new and old players.
What this means to you (optional): It is great to help people where you have grown up. It's like being a scout in your maintown when you're old :P

Addon: Also I was learning how to script NPCs like 3 years ago, and willing to learn too, so I could do something else than events and helping.

kawaii8891

My team and me will review ur Resume, and get back with you on it.

Quote from: Magnus_ on Nov 06, 2011, 04:43 PM
RO experience: I've been mainly a supporter/helper/eventer mod, and also forum mod.
Languages: English, Portuguese
How long you've played: ~6 years
How long you can be on for: Like per day? I can be on from (GMT+3) 1PM to 1AM every day, and also almost 24/7 on weekends/holidays.
Previous GM positions with server names: fallen angels RO(defunct as of 2008), darkwoodRO(defunct as of 2008 too), fenriRO(defunct as of 2009) and the most recent one is wingRO, I think it's defunct now, I left the staff when I stopped playing RO in March 2010. (I returned to play three months ago).
Timezone: GMT+3
About yourself: I like to help, to learn and to write, basically. I'm not a fan of PvP, but I do like WoE, because I like teamplay. Oh, I hate asslicking and corruption. (I left the recent servers I've played because of that)
Why you want to be a GM: Because I love helping other people, and almost all the guild I have created were to help the new and old players.
What this means to you (optional): It is great to help people where you have grown up. It's like being a scout in your maintown when you're old :P

Addon: Also I was learning how to script NPCs like 3 years ago, and willing to learn too, so I could do something else than events and helping.