Mijaa's Resume

Started by Mijaa, Mar 13, 2018, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mijaa

Hello, thank you for viewing my application. I hope you'll find what you're looking for  /kis

Personal Info.
Okay so you can just call me Zy. I'm 20 years of age and I'm from the Philippines.

Availability
This is just a rough estimate,

• For Weekdays - 4-6 hours a day
  • For Weekends - 6-8 hours a day

Past Staff Employment

• KaizoRO: Head GM for 3 months
  • MCRO: Police GM/Forum Mod for approx. 2 years
  • HytaRO: Support GM/Writer for 6 months
  • VibeRO: Community Affairs Staff then promoted to Community Affairs Manager for a total of one(1) year

Ragnarok Online Experience
I've been playing Ragnarok Online for 7 years now. A few years later, I started being competitive and really pouring effort and trials into good PvP and WoE builds. I also did a good share on PvM and MvP hunting with my previous guild mates. I have a pretty decent knowledge when it comes to Pre-Renewal mechanics but when it comes to Renewal episodes, I'm kinda lost since I haven't played much Renewal servers.

Skills
My work interest and skills falls more on Public Relations and Writing. This includes manual bot detection and settling disputes.
I do know how to use various Photo editors and Video editors. I'm very fluent in English and a concise writer when needed.

Personal Qualities
The following are words from my friends that I agree upon, some I'm surprised to hear myself.

• Very chill. Stress isn't visible on my face.
  • Perfectionist. I tend to have an OCD on stuff and I want everything to be neat and tidy. Or in-cases run smoothly.
  • Fun person(I think so?)
  • Very random and spontaneous.
  • I'm very patient with people. In fact, I like guiding people around.
  • I do my work seriously. I may be smiling and laughing but I'm to make sure I do my work properly and as much as possible, on time.

What I can offer
I may not offer a wide array of skills and talents. I just know how to mingle with people and receive feedbacks and other suggestions. So basically public relations and psychology is one of my specialties which make me a decent support and police GM. Given this, I can make sure player's needs in-game are met. New players are well guided and veteran players have someone to voice out issues and the like. Lastly, I like to keep things tidy and neat, I can help manage the forums and keep things organized and discussions flowing with discourse. I may not be a good developer or gfx artist but I can contribute to the server through the little things left unnoticed at times.

Contacts
You can drop me a PM here or on Discord Zy#8520

Thank you for your time

ChauGaming

Hello!

Sent you a request on discord!