Ragnarok United: Need Consultors for PvP/BG/WoE

Started by Ridley, Dec 11, 2018, 08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Hello, I am Ridley, Script/DB Developer from the Hercules Project. I am currently building a Renewal server that I hope you will all have the opportunity to learn more about soon! I have gathered some talented developers to assist me with this project, each of them bringing something unique to the table.

Bio:
Source Developer with an extensive portfolio of previous work including Hercules' customizable Clan system, Clan instances, CvC events, and custom buffs.

KirieZ:
His abilities are innumerable, showing prowess in creating plugins, large source modifications, and more! He was responsible for bringing ROdex to the Hercules project.

Luciar:
A former rAthena Script/DB developer responsible for creating custom NPCs including unique minigames, events, quests, instances, GM utilities, and more!

Kitsune:
Our Lead Game Master, whom you may know from many previous, popular servers. She will be tasked with holding frequent, unique events, providing support, and managing the rest of our future Game Master team.

Our team of seasoned RO developers and Game Masters are striving to make a truly special server for everyone to enjoy! As a part of this effort, we are seeking input from players of our future community. As this project evolves, we want to ensure that we listen to our players. You all provide a unique perspective that is truly invaluable. To that end, we are currently looking to welcome a select group of people to engage in direct communication with our development team.

As a consultor for this project, you would be asked to provide your opinion with regard to server decisions including PvP, BG, WoE rulesets and times, rewards for minigames, and more! Any input from our consultors will be seriously considered. This is a unique opportunity to see your ideas become incorporated in our project. Leave your mark and make this server stand out amongst the rest!

If you are interested in signing up to become a consultor with us, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on Discord, Ridley#5102 or join our Discord Server, https://discordapp.com/invite/aBPT5u7

Server Info:
Renewal, Episode 16.2
Low Rate (exact rates tba)
Opening Date tba

Kaleidoscope