HellSpawn

Name (s):
• In-Game Name: N OR wigglesworth

Birthday:
• August 7, 1989

Languages Spoken:
• English
• Japanese (Learning)
• Korean (Cant speak it however i can read some of it learned though making servers)

Ethnicity & Nationality:
• Canadian

Timezone:
• Pacific Time

Education:
• High School Diploma

Hobbies & Interests:
• Playing pretty much anything on Pc,Ps3,Xbox,Snes,Wii,Etc  (Touhou, Melty Blood, Team fortress 2, Gundam games)
• Watching Anime ( The world only god knows, Macross Frontier, Elfin Lied, High School Of The Dead)
• Building Models ( You guessed it mechs)
• Cosplaying ( Code Geass (Zero) Death note (L) Kingdom Hearts (Axel)
• Collecting Rare Game Titles
• Listening to Anything catchy ( Flow, T.M Revolution, Weezer, Kotoko, Red Hot Chilli,)
• Building/Upgrading Pc's

Position Applying For:
• Admin
• Sub Moderator
• Event GM
• Support GM
• Police | Enforcer GM

Contact Information:
• E-Mail: [email protected]
• MsN: [email protected]
• Other: PM me on here or post in this thread.

Experience:

• Cursed Ragnarok
- - - Reason for Leaving: Family issues, Lack of funding
I have 2 years of experience as a admin on my server i have created, some people may remember some may not, It was a super high rate it lived for 2 years up to 50-80 players, Reason it shut down? There was some family issues at the time and i could not host it anymore and i was doing everything by myself. (If you want any more information upon my server please PM me

I have also been a GM 2 times for several months.

Skills:
• Error Fixing ( Any type of error. Database, Scripting errors, software errors, Just about anything)
• Inputting ( What i mean by this is i can input any type of data in a server correctly)
• Networking ( I can get a server up and running if there is any problems, I also work on neoncube)
• Html  (I made my own website. Available upon request
• Hosting ( Emergency hosting, Example if a dedicated hosting provider stops services for any reason i can host a server for upto 2 months)
• Hex Editing
• Hosting unique events (And not just the same old ones you seen thousands of times)

Some Of My Work:
Spoiler
Heres a youtube video of what my server used to look like.
CursedRO entertainment
CursedRO
And here are some images

[close]

About Me:
Well not much to say then what i have already stated, Im a laid back and easy going guy, friendly and open to alot of things. To be honest i haven't played or did much with ro in awhile because i've just been so busy with life, but im ready to lend what i know to pther people, People may ask, why dont i create or bring back my server. Well i just dont want to, id rather help some one, make friends and get to know people.

My Thoughts:
I believe what brings people to a server is events: And alot of them. But not just any unique and fun events not just the same old events example (hide and go seek) Lame -_-. I have so many new ideas for some really awesome events.

I believe what makes a server good/better are the items: When i was making a server, truth be told i made the server so big it was 4 gb big (thats not including the sdata) people complained so much that i had to reduce the items from 4000-2000 (Even then people where complaing that it was to big 2gb (same size as sdata)) "Always remember more medabots means more power!"

Availability:
2-3 days a week for 3-6 hours a day. ( If you really need me i would allow you to txt my cell emergency only)

Why Should You Hire Me?:
For one i have a ton of experience, with anything to everything related to ro, how to build it, making one lucky server the best it can be.
Im a fun/loving guy, i get along with just about everybody. If some one has a problem i listen, and act as fast as possible so he/she is happy and can go on with there ro life.

Halfman

add me on YM
[email protected]

im in need of Event GM and Forum Moderator

[color=red]DareDevil [/color][color=blue]Buff Daddy[/color]

HellSpawn

Bump, Now available,though please Email me at [email protected]

HellSpawn

Bump, Still looking. Thanks you

jasonadik89