[Recruitment] SolaceRO is hiring community managers!

Started by Neffletics, Sep 06, 2015, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neffletics

Greetings! This is Xiao of SolaceRO and we're in need of community managers. Just a short introduction of the server, we are pre-renewal (pre-satan morroc) server with 1/1/1 rates. We have around 300-500 players daily without dual logging and botting (40-80 vendors in Payon). We are looking for long-term and serious staffs. We are not looking for people who will just play with their commands.

Our server used to have 400-700 players but due to massive banning of toxic players (ad hominem flaming players, RMT), we've decreased to 300. As part of our server goals, we'd like to have the best and harmonious community ever. Removing the toxicity in the community is one step to achieve it.

Responsibilities:
1. Answering queries from players both in-game and forum.
2. Assisting Devs and other community managers on events.
3. Enforcing the server rules, applying sanctions to player who have broke the law.
4. Communicating with other staff with regards to bug reports.
5. Social Media and forum moderation.
6. All trainee community managers will have basic commands only.

Requirements:
1. Can speak fluent Filipino and English.
2. 20 years old and above. (We prefer male but female is okay)
3. Good communication skill.
4. Good Ragnarok knowledge.
5. Computer literate.
6. Your timezone doesn't matter as long as you can contribute your time to the server.
7. We prefer someone with a strong personality. SolaceRO's community has good and bad players, we want someone who can handle different types of player.
8. We also prefer someone who played pRO/iRO or any LR server for a very long time. If you're used to MR/HR/SHR, please do not apply.

If you're interested, kindly email your resume to [email protected] or message me here.
Please include the following details:
* Educational Background:
* Hours available:
* Facebook/Twitter Profile:
(please answer these questions)
* Can you do NPC scripting?
* Can you do SRC modification?
* What are your hobbies?
* How will you help the server?

All applications will be screened properly. Please make sure your details are correct,  we don't want to hire impersonators. We'll call you on Skype if ever you'll pass our initial screening, we'll reply to your message with the details. There will be a 1 week training, to be supervised by our main community manager and 1 month provisional period.
solacero rip

nerdfrog

Update: Xiao is currently busy with non-Ragnarok stuff. I will process the applications for now. Send your resumé to [email protected].  /no1

sasukelouie

nerdfrog

Update: We are still looking for Wiki contributors, helpers, and community managers.

Right now, our e-mail server is undergoing maintenance so you can send your applications through Skype. cm.froggy

E-mail server is now back up!

Crayon Slinger

==not needed==

The worst part about when I had my interview, there was a desire for me to dress like an elephant. Then, just declined me through an email when I suspected a follow up Solace administrator contacting me. I don't even understand why I need to speak filipino native tongue. It all sounds like insesant oinking anyway?

==not needed==

Crayon Slinger

Quote from: nerdfrog on Oct 31, 2015, 11:53 PM
Update: We are still looking for Wiki contributors, helpers, and community managers.

Right now, our e-mail server is undergoing maintenance so you can send your applications through Skype. cm.froggy

E-mail server is now back up!

Can I apply to be a wiki contributor then?

Candidate pool isn't too meak  /pif

nerdfrog