[Recruitment] Ez Ragnarok Looking for Community Staff.

Started by Yui, Dec 01, 2012, 04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yui

Added Forum links and changed the Launch date.  /swt /lv
Join Us at Ez Ragnarok - 700x Exp 500x Job 500x Drop High Rate Server with Diversity

jerold_rg

Yui

Quote from: jerold_rg on Dec 14, 2012, 08:33 PM
How can we know if we are hired or not?

you would probably know if you kept contact w/ us, apparently we can't send you an email.
Join Us at Ez Ragnarok - 700x Exp 500x Job 500x Drop High Rate Server with Diversity

jerold_rg

cant send me email? why? cant pm you in your forum too.. Your forum dont support pm

jerold_rg

Quote from: EzRO on Dec 15, 2012, 06:03 AM
you would probably know if you kept contact w/ us, apparently we can't send you an email.

anyway is there still available slots for GM? because when i check your forum you already have 4 GM

Castiel10

Probably not place to say this but when your server is up send me link i'll join :) /ok
I am the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition

Yui

Quote from: Castiel10 on Dec 18, 2012, 10:30 AM
Probably not place to say this but when your server is up send me link i'll join :) /ok
as for the moment we are not quite sure, but we want to launch before the year ends, but sadly our site is not yet done ( coding part )
tho we will be informing everybody once it is done.

cottonology

Name : Alec Lucero
Address : Block 2-A Lot 26 palmera Homes , nova east , caloocan city , Philippines
Online Availability : 4 hrs. and so on ... /ho
What can you contribute to our server :  Contribute? I can do some events.. and i can go for 8+ hrs, so i can manage and help the players if they have a prob. in game /no1
Ragnarok Experience : DarkRO, WeedsRO, LimitRO, pRO(valhalla server), fruitRO, etc. << ( too many to right it all /sry )
Skillset : probably, i'm aiming for the positon for an event/recruiter gm, so, i guess my skills are my ideas (and opinions). and an unbiased player ( or GM /no1 )
Language Spoken : English , Tagalog
Current Time Zone : GMT +8
How can you Invite Players to join our server? : By Asking them? I'll friend-ed them and I'll suggest to them to play to the server. I'll advertise the server in some communities and groups. I'll provide help too, if they wanted to join.
Contact Details ( E-mail, Facebook, YM, Skype, MSN ) : [email protected]
How Many Players do you think you can recruit : I can invite 14 players, but as they say, it depends. i might recruit more than 14.

Castiel10

Quote from: EzRO on Dec 18, 2012, 03:03 PM
as for the moment we are not quite sure, but we want to launch before the year ends, but sadly our site is not yet done ( coding part )
tho we will be informing everybody once it is done.

Okaay then thanks :)
I am the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition

Yui

Quote from: jerold_rg on Dec 16, 2012, 07:38 PM
anyway is there still available slots for GM? because when i check your forum you already have 4 GM
sorry for the delayed reply, i've been busy these past few days, anyway, if you could give us your skype then we could talk to you properly.

Yui

Merry Christmas Everybody, still need staff members :)

Yui

Tentative Launch Date : 3rd Week January. ( still tentative)

Yui

Yui

read your resume, could we talk on skype? msge me your skype id thanks