iCaster

• TIMEZONE: GMT + 8:00
  • AVAILABILITY:
    • In-Game: 11 hours a week
    • In-Forum/Outside Game: 5+ hours a day
    [li]Applying for Forum Mod/Forum Admin, Support/Event Aide or Police GM

Past Ragnarok Experience:

• Official Server - pRO (5 years)
  • Mixture of private servers - low to high rates (3 years)

Past GM Experience:

• NightRO - 1yr Forum Admin
  • SubRO - 6months Forum Mod/Community Manager
  • GGRO - 5months Event/Community Manager

SKILLS:

• Photoshop:
  • Video Editting:
  • Writing Skills:

FAQuestions?
  • Are you fluent in English? Yes I am.
  • Do you have any other experience relating to what you are applying for? I have been administrating various forums/wiki-sites for our school and other school-based organization that I am in.
  • What do you do besides play Ragnarok? I am currently a member of our school's debate team and the lead operations officer for our school's emergency response team.
  • Why do you want to become a member of our team? Since highschool I've had the passion to help others and play Ragnarok. A good way to do both would be to become a staff member. I see this as a good opportunity for me to develop my computer-based skills and also for me to help out my employing server.
  • Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses? I can say my greatest strength is my pathetic weakness. I am somewhat a perfectionist and super-duper-orderly-freakin' guy when it comes to managing forums and the like. And this is a strength-weakness because it forces me to do a great job but tires me out in the process. But, we will be a team so too much work will not be a nuisance because we will be working as team.

You can contact me via PM here on forums. I will reply fast. I will be very responsive.

Yes I'm more of a forum guy than someone who logs in-game and stand at the center of people.

zbroGM

Hello, I am looking for more Support and Event Gms.
My website is https://www.zodiacbravesro.net
All the information about my server is on the webpage.  I could use help with support and player relations.  I also plan on making a wiki for the server and would need help adding content to it.

Maybe check it out and let me know what you think.