Started by Smoothie, Jul 05, 2013, 11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoothie

New Application UPDATED!

Name: Jenn
Zone: Eastern Standard Time, -5 GMT.
language: English
Contact: Skype: yumsmoothie offline | e-mail address: [email protected]

I know this is probably not required, but- as stated above, My name is Jenn and also my age: 27 years old.
Yes, I'm really 27 years old. I'm down to earth and I enjoy the out doors and I love to take pictures, also mess around
with photoshop as you can see in the application. lol, I love to see the application so artistic. I'm not a pro but I do try. Anyways,
I hangout with my family, its super funny. Esp my parents. =P I love poker night. ;) Texas'holdem. <3 oh yeah. I enjoy life to fullest.
Its awesome, But I also love saying Hello to everyone on the street, haha.. XD- Idk, it makes people smile.

Position/Why?: Event GM/Event Manager (Main Position)-

I'm applying because Being an Event GM is basically a Job  that I really would enjoy doing, Besides I'm night owl. Lol. But I'm highly active person, Yes, I am. I don't go Afk. I keep my self occupied, I make sure there is something for me to do. I'm always on forums and in-game. So I'm active both places, I love helping everyone. I don't like to see anyone having trouble with anything so I try to help out either way I can regardless. ;)

I'm very creative person when it comes to events. I create my own or ask players for suggestions, I tend to use old school iRO events and events I've been taught back in the day when I was a GM. I'm a very highly experienced GM so its a no brainier for me with commands. I know all my commands and rules.

I love creating guides and videos,Forum Events, and such.

I sometimes get this question all time or sometimes. So Let me begin answering this question.-

Event GM

Difference between me and everyone else.-

I know what is right and what is wrong, I'm older and much more responsible. I know what to do, if I don't I'm not afraid to ask for help.
But I always try things out on my own first. I like the Event GM position, because it is unique fun & job for me as a gamer, you take on the epic command @warp and warp to different maps, that players cannot go. Look for creativity, unique, and imagination. Maps that gives you ideas to create awesome events and give prizes to those who win it. Or an Awesome map that a giant monster will take over, a group of  heros' will need to save the lady that is stoned cursed and cannot move from her position.

Events make me different because it makes my imagination wonder and lets my mind take hold of the possibilities of what I could do to make a server happy and let players feel welcome, happy.

My Ragnarok Acknowledgement isn't perfect but its perfect enough to apply for a position that I truly want, however I must say- I'm awesome at Events, Creating guides, making Advertisements, Advertisement videos.

I hope you enjoy what you read. ^-^ I hope you pick me as your Event GM/Event Manager <3

Meow

You should apply at Everlasting Odyssey! eo-ro.com ^__^

Smoothie

Smoothie

Quote from: Smoothie on Jul 09, 2013, 12:04 AM
^-^ okay~! :) and I don't think I'll get hired, cause I don't have have a microphone for Teamspeak. o.O; lol, but its cool server I'll still play. ^.-

Meow

Smoothie

Smoothie

Who ever views I'm Still Available. ;)  /no1

keens

Hello, Smoothie. Added you in gmail but I don't see you online yet. I saw you in our forum btw. I'd love to have a chat with you~ we just need to agree on how we can communicate :) Talk with you soon! And thank you for dropping by at our forum.
This world is very big and there are many, many challenges the world is grappling with.

Come join KeenRO: here

Smoothie

-I don't work for keenro anymore.- i retired from them. ;o

Smoothie

Danimi

Hello. If you are still interested in Event GMing, in behalf of the Sanctity staff I invite you to apply at SanctityRO. It is a new MidRate, 50x/50x/50x. We have a still small population ranging from 200-300, but it's a great community.

Forum: http://forums.sanctityro.com/

You can also add me on my personal Skype and discuss it there. Nvm, added you. My Skype name is miyako1995.

Smoothie

Quote from: Danimi on Sep 03, 2013, 11:27 PM
Hello. If you are still interested in Event GMing, in behalf of the Sanctity staff I invite you to apply at SanctityRO. It is a new MidRate, 50x/50x/50x. We have a still small population ranging from 200-300, but it's a great community.

Forum: http://forums.sanctityro.com/

You can also add me on my personal Skype and discuss it there. Nvm, added you. My Skype name is miyako1995.

@_@ -

Smoothie

o.o anyone need event manager. im totally bored.

heritagero

Smoothie

Quote from: heritagero on Sep 10, 2013, 08:23 AM
I need one Event GM!

Yeah you do but you ask some crazy "der Arsch"  XD- questions.-