[Application] ProtocolXD's Game Master Application

Started by ProtocolXD, May 06, 2015, 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProtocolXD

Name: Froylan Lim
Timezone: GMT +8 HK,Beijing
Availability: 5 - 7 hours

How experienced are you with Ragnarok?:
I have been playing Ragnarok Online since 2004 and started playing in different private servers since 2006 till now, so I can say that I have a lot of experiences in Ragnarok that also includes being part of the staff team in different private servers.

Qualities:
I am friendly, helpful, dedicated and loyal. I work with passion

What languages do you speak fluently?:
English and Filipino

Past GM experiences:
FroyRO- Administrator / KingpinRO - EventGM / BestfriendRO - SupportGM / ValkRO - EventGM / High Rate Ragnarok Online - Event GM - FameRO - EventGM/Support/Recruiter - InsidiusRO / SupportGM - FairwynRO - Forum Moderator

Why do you think you'd be a good addition to the current team?:
I am a team player, I am sure that I can be a great addition to your team because I love working with a group because I can learn a lot in a team and it can help my ability and skills to grow and working with a group always finishes a task/job easily.

Is there anything else you would like to tell us about you?:
I am a quick response person whenever you need me I'll be there  /no1, I love to get together and hang with players, make friends because I want to develop a good relationship because having a good relationship with players could boost their morale/motivation in playing in the server. I hate a server in which an Administrator or GM's are bias (there are a lot of them) it's not a good practice it downgrades the server, so I hope I could find a position as a Staff in a good server with a honest Administrators.

What can we expect from you? :
You can expect an exceptional results in every effort that I made, also expect that I often spend more than 9 hours in playing.

If you're interested in recruiting me simply PM me or post here.

GM TruFlip1011

Peanut

ProtocolXD

Yup my father and i plays ro since 2003 :) he thought me about computer because he s an computer engineer he wants me to learn all what he knows about gaming hardware etc. :P btw i was 6 on that time

ProtocolXD

GM Shirayuki

If you are still available you can pm me via Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/aura2k15RO?fref=ts

Our Server is Aura Ragnarok Online.
And we are currently looking for an active Event GM Staff.

ProtocolXD

ProtocolXD

ProtocolXD