1) Applications are to be submitted in English, as to be understood by the current FIRST staff.
2) There are no age limits to qualify for a position; however, you are expected to have at least six months playing experience in the server type of choice (LR, MR, HR, SHR).
3) All positions are voluntary and thus non-paid.
4) Positions are open to individuals who currently do not possess a staff position on a Ragnarok server with the same rates as those of which the individual is applying to review
i.e. If you play an MR, you cannot apply to review MR servers, as your opinions may be biased / skewed due to comparison or simply to bring your currently-playing server into a better position.
5) You must have acceptable writing skills in order to qualify. We only accept quality reviews; this means, good punctuation and sentence structure, great grammar, etc. We aren't Nazis about this; however, you should be able to write properly. No slang. No "chat" language.
6) If approved, you must consent to applying for and sharing your MSN or Skype address. We do not approve of AIM, ICQ, YIM, etc.
7) If approved, you must also consent to the staff guidelines (which will follow the hiring process).
All applications which do not comply with these guidelines will be ignored.
9) You are expected to write one review a month (500+ words; min. 1h in-game experience), preferably with video/audio components of 15-30min (not