Zeta-RO

Started by Panty, Oct 15, 2011, 12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panty

Zeta-RO

Unique Anti-Bot system?AHAHAHA is that a joke? This server just copied it from another Private RO server. This server is ----. Just like OS-RO the annoying old man keeps on popping up every single kill. darn! How can you call your server noob friendly if it annoys and disturb them when they're playing? If you want to play non-stop without being interrupted and irritated, don't try to play this trash server. Just go on find another one that is balance and really a noob friendly and secured server.

-This is exactly the review that I wrote for Zeta-RO in their server page in the main RMS Website but after a few minutes, it was deleted :o This just means that the GMs in Zeta can't even accept reviews maturely. So, what's the point of getting their server listed in RMS for reviews and such? ???

To add to that, players keep on getting banned because of circumstances like getting DC while in the middle of the question & answer portion with the popping old man. ~_~" that anti-bot sure is annoying and disturbing.

Harmony is a better choice for anti-bot system besides, their donates are really expensive and imbalance and many players are getting them ~_~" I think they should just purchase Harmony instead of this s*** anti-bot they have.

Aside from that, there are edited players in this server so there is no balance at all. During WOE, if the GMs favorite guild didn't get a castle, they will extend the WOE time, up to the time their favorite guild gets a castle or two :o very bad huh~

So I'm not recommending this server  >:( esp. for those who wanted to donate. Your money will just go to waste  :-\

yC

Your review was deleted, more than once, on the site because it does not follow the review guidelines.  A score of 10/100 is unreasonable given the review is only a complain on the anti bot system.  It isn't a review of the server.

I'll move this to the rant section.  There is nothing we can do about how a server try to prevent bots.

Triper

With your description of how it's run I actually see it as a noob friendly! I don't get what you're saying that it isn't.

Why I'm saying this? Easy, look at this:
Quote from: Urban Dictionary.comNoob

Derived from online video games.
Often confused with the term newb or newbie.
Instead of meaning new to the game as the latter does, noob refers to people who have played the game for a while but still suck balls and are ignorant, selfish, and lack the most important skill of all - teamwork.

So, when they extend the WoE times they're only helping the noobs!! See? There is nothing wrong there with the noob friendly, it's indeed noob friendly!! They actually do their job, good gm/admin team!!

fallenone

Quote from: Triper on Oct 15, 2011, 01:50 AM
With your description of how it's run I actually see it as a noob friendly! I don't get what you're saying that it isn't.

Why I'm saying this? Easy, look at this:
So, when they extend the WoE times they're only helping the noobs!! See? There is nothing wrong there with the noob friendly, it's indeed noob friendly!! They actually do their job, good gm/admin team!!

I think it's more of like "Corrupt-Noob-Friendly" rather than "All-Noob-Friendly."
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

Triper

It was a joke >_>

Spoiler

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
There are enough words in this post.
[close]

Panty

They extend the WoE for their favorite guild and their favorite guild is composed of edited players.. so what do you call that? It's so unfair!

People donate in this server to get good donate stuffs but edited players (GMs close friends) are just edited, they don't need to donate like $5.00 to get good stuff. Idk if they have to pay for that but that's horribly unfair for those legit donators.  :-\

Triper

I hope you don't forget that even if what you're saying is 100% true, which is indeed bad, you need to post some evidence =\
Words are words and just mean that, words, people can lie and people can tell the true but vs evidence they can't deny it.

Shouldn't be hard to get the "woe times being extended" part by taking some pics with @time as a proof and compare them with the info on the website/forum as some start.
Probably that will help people make a better judge of what you're saying and see that as a part of the entire thing.