ZealRO corruption

Started by Ariasqt, Feb 15, 2015, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariasqt

Quote from: Zeal on Feb 18, 2015, 02:28 PM
--not needed--
But on a serious level, i truly believe that the decision to start over is the best decision there is for the good and better for ZealRO, its players and its future.
Players had about 3 years worth of playing within 4 months.

Hmm wonder how long it will take to be bashed about that comment? looking forward to it.

1. Yes under normal circumstances starting over would be a good decision but knowing your mentality (check avid RO) I can guess for you it's simply for exploiting some players who don't know what kind of guy you are.
2. Players had about 3 years worth of playing within 4 months. like what? explain that please.
3. meh, thing is, you made a fool of yourself so taking serious  whatever you say now after all the s*** you've done is quite impossible. If a guy lies 10 times and does a 11th statement you simply don't believe anything anymore. (guess your parents didn't teach you that either and in case you really have a son try to make it better as a father than your parents did and don't teach him that lying is a good thing).
4. your statement what your parents taught you "if someone hits you hit them back" made me laugh my donkey off if that's all they've taught you oh lord. I guess there'd be atom bombs 24/7 since Hiroshima and Nagasaki if everyone has your mentality then again it's not like we hit you we're stating facts which you deny there's some difference no?

Sekkar

Quote from: Ariasqt on Feb 18, 2015, 05:01 PM
2. Players had about 3 years worth of playing within 4 months. like what? explain that please.

I think what he meant by that statement was that the rate of how some people geared up should have taken them 3 years to grind for without the bugs/exploits

xmen99

ZEAL RO IS ABSOLUTELY AVID RO
i remember the name Latheesan,name of his staff in Avid RO.. Latheesan is also staff in zeal ro. am i right Nihz?  /gg
http://zealro.wikia.com/wiki/Zeal_Staff

Zeal

Latheesan is also a friend, we are a group that's been talking for 10 years  /no1

Avid went A.W.O.L, he comes on Skype sometimes to chat but other than that we don't hear from him that often anymore.  /kis

Zeal Ragnarok Online | Coming Soon | Join Our Community
www.zealro.com

Zhin

Why do you have this obsession over pretending you're not Avid. I know you love to lie and ignore people when they say things, but it's getting out of hand.

http://i.imgur.com/ggItY0F.png

woops, doubled one.

Latheesan wasn't a member of my staff but King was. Latheesan was the webdesigner, I believe. And keep in mind this is Avid's THIRD server. The first one his cousin killed by changing everything on him -- according to Avid -- but then he went and added his cousin as a top level Admin on AvidRO a couple weeks after telling me this.

http://i.imgur.com/DFDwRyo.png

Does this look like something AvidZeal could properly write up himself, when you look at how he communicates? I wrote that. They changed a little here and there and replaced some words, but I wrote it originally for the GM/Helper system. Where -did- you get that, if AvidRO was shut down and gone, and Avid isn't involved in your server, hm? How about that?

Honestly, it's infuriating, seeing my staff recruitment thread there on your forum. Can't believe you're doing it for this one, too. You have absolutely no shame.

Edit: ha they even forgot to replace the 'Helpers' in the last couple paragraphs. :>
Edit2: Actually I think this was originally posted in our internal forums as a guideline to existing staff. Maybe that's why he felt safe stealing it.

Zeal

That must of took you soo long Zhin  /heh

Your wasting your valued time on me, much love  /lv

www.zealro.com

pichan

I really can't understand why you continue with that, Zeal.
You're making a fool of yourself, we all saw you and Avid are the same. Can you just answer back our questions? And maybe give some explanation?

Zeal

What exactly do you want me too answer? Ill do my best after work  /kis 

www.zealro.com

pichan

Really? What to answer to?

Quote from: pichan on Feb 17, 2015, 06:45 AM

- Are you Avid? If not, can you prove it?
- What equips "shouldn't be there"?
- Why did you blamed Kenny of abusing his power, generating billions of zeny and +10 equips? Did you just used it as an excuse to wipe?
- Why did you delete every post you didn't like in the forum? And also banned who posted it?
- Most important: why the hell is Blackcat still a GM for the reopening? When everybody saw he faked a review impersonating 2 different persons? OH WAIT, WE ALL KNOW WHY, WHAT A SILLY QUESTION  /heh

Bye bye

Nidalee
I would also add: Why you still keep lying?

Ariasqt

Quote from: Sekkar on Feb 18, 2015, 10:18 PM
I think what he meant by that statement was that the rate of how some people geared up should have taken them 3 years to grind for without the bugs/exploits

I dare to say i had the best equipment on this server +9 Dboots , 1 mvp card etc. But how is that worth of playing 3 years of RO? MVP card is just luck, and satan drop is even on official server 50% drop no? Proxy also was still a pain in the donkey to get same for variants etc. Exactly what stuff we got by grinding with bugs and exploits as personally I never used any? Feel free to explain.

And Zeal: eh.. I feel dumb to keeptalking to some kid who won't accept his mistakes. bb

Zhin

Quote from: Zeal on Feb 19, 2015, 05:03 AM
That must of took you soo long Zhin  /heh

Your wasting your valued time on me, much love  /lv

I wasted a good four/five months on you, Avid. Five more minutes to lightshot a few posts and your blatant use of my work doesn't really make much of a difference.

yC

I am locking this now.  There is nothing more to add to this other than spams.  If anyone feel they have anything important that should be included in this topic, feel free to pm me and I will consider reopening this topic or direct you to open a new topic.

Penalty is on its way to trollers.