ZealRO corruption

Started by Ariasqt, Feb 15, 2015, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henryk

TabooRO i wanna tell you something, since i had the command @whomap i always checked how many players were online, on @go vend we had like 100+ vendors in autotrade mode and we disabled WOE because the only 2 guilds we had before left because of heavy LAGs and lack of competition. So i'm telling you thats not about 50% or 60%, at opening i was a normal player and hell we were a lot, like 200 people ( 400 during woe but vendor + buffer + double/triple/quadruple account ) the last day when i decided to quit the staff :D we were 125 online, 102 on vending map and a couple of double accounts... it was only 15 players or even less ^^ .
Also we spoke on Skype about making a new website since the old one was pretty ugly and it was MY idea, then he manage to find one and he wanted to change the name to TitanRO, so the server
would looks like a new one :D and more people would join it

i have proof that he wanted to change name : http://i.imgur.com/bxnyEQS.png and skype conv http://s11.postimg.org/rwisq9pc3/titanro.jpg

Zeal

Everyone give Henry a round of applause *clap* *clap* *clap*

Funny how you didnt include the rest of the chat  /kis

This design was created for a server called TitanRO.

They decided to not want it so the designer sold it to me, this chat was us joking around about changing the name.

*clap* *clap* *clap* Henry  /no1

Keep going, this free advertisement is amazing  /lv lets aim for a 10 page milestone.

Zeal Ragnarok Online | Coming Soon | Join Our Community
www.zealro.com

Ariasqt

Quote from: Zeal on Feb 18, 2015, 12:22 PM

Keep going, this free advertisement is amazing  /lv lets aim for a 10 page milestone.

Don't confuse this with free advertisement. Google its meaning in case you don't know it.

Btw *clap clap* for still ignoring the questions we asked you about you being Avid etc gogo keep doing that. Again I feel sorry for you not being raised properly it's not your fault and finally: go see a doctor to fix your dual personality.  /kis /kis /kis

Henryk

Us joking around? you even checked the www.titanro.com dominio price LOL !! btw the rest of the chat doesnt matter, you already had that idea in your mind :) clap clap

Henryk

Quote from: pichan on Feb 17, 2015, 06:45 AM
The  most funny thing in Zeal's "final speech" is that he didn't answer to a single question. (He just repeated what he already said and then pretended to be the only one to has a job)
Questions like:
- Are you Avid? If not, can you prove it?
- What equips "shouldn't be there"?
- Why did you blamed Kenny of abusing his power, generating billions of zeny and +10 equips? Did you just used it as an excuse to wipe?
- Why did you delete every post you didn't like in the forum? And also banned who posted it?
- Most important: why the hell is Blackcat still a GM for the reopening? When everybody saw he faked a review impersonating 2 different persons? OH WAIT, WE ALL KNOW WHY, WHAT A SILLY QUESTION  /heh

Bye bye

Nidalee

since you have time to type those kind of worthless message, what about answering the right question? " I have already answered that "
and i dont think getting s**t on like that will get more attention to your server LOL

TabooRo

I did miss that point,

How can you advertise Zeal RO as Grand opening? Do you even know what grand opening mean? It should be Re-opening.

Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber are both artists, they produce music and movies some people like. You are different, it's 6 pages of people discussing how you and your server are a joke. This is no good press, this is people's time and nobody will spend time on a "joke server" with a "joke admin".

You're just wasting your time re opening Zeal RO if you really think people will give it a second chance.
Might as well change your identity again and try making another fail server under a different name. Will give you better results, but the end result will be the same. A joke server that fails and wipes after 3 months.
Tired of the same old grind from Lvl 1-99? only to find there is no PvP or WoE competition?

Stop wasting time and try -->
http://playdreamerro.com

Henryk

he's not gonna answer those questions anytime soon LOL xD " Bad press is good press " more like " dumb admin is bad admin "

Most Online Ever: 16 on forum :) so good press

Davidt

Quote from: Henryk on Feb 18, 2015, 01:09 PM
he's not gonna answer those questions anytime soon LOL xD " Bad press is good press " more like " dumb admin is bad admin "

Most Online Ever: 16 on forum :) so good press

Most of them just want to see how many hours/days the server will survive.

Really. you guys are all laughing about Zeal. We shouldn't. He's trying to do it over and over again. New Server -> new Player -> new Money.
Everyone reading this topic shouldn't just laugh but notice what kind of admin Zeal is. "ZealRo corruption" is a really soft title for those things Zeal did with his actions.

pichan

Zeal, I feel sorry for you... Can't you just answer the questions and say sorry?  /...

Zeal

I could but i wont  /no1

Most of it is just hate and rants, most of it isn't true.

I've said my piece on why its being done, nothing more to add  /gg

www.zealro.com

Triper

Quote from: Zeal on Feb 18, 2015, 12:56 PM
Ud be surprised Henry :)

Bad press is good press  /no1

Take Justin Beibs for example and Miley Cirus  /heh so much hate yet still very famous.
At least their fans know that they won't disappear soon:

Zeal

My domain is on auto renew  /no1

www.zealro.com

pichan

Zeal, really... I don't think this is helping your case.
Just answer, maybe someone will understand you if you explain what you did and why and maybe is willing to give you another chance

Zeal

Sure thing, ill post it again for a 3rd / 4th time  /?

Warning, long post in the spoiler taken from my forums.

Spoiler
Hey guys, first of all, allow me to apologize for recent happenings on the server, poor Admin/Staff management has caused some issues and resulted in ZealRO wiping and starting fresh.

BEFORE YOU FLAME, GET ANGRY OR START THE TROLL TRAIN, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE MAKING YOUR MIND UP.

LET ME STRESS TO YOU, NOTHING LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN, THE BUGS, GLITCHES AND EXPLOITS HAVE BEEN PATCHED! THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THE SERVER BALANCED AND BETTER FOR ALL PLAYERS INVOLVED.

As you are all aware the server has been getting lower and lower in terms of population, this is due to staff inactivity, lag and generally players being bored.

I must say to Abigail and Blackcat, that myself, King & Sekkar owe both of you a great big thank you, with our busy life at the moment with myself just starting back at work, caring for my son, King working 3 jobs and Sekkar away with his partner, you guys have done an amazing job being active and keeping the server in order.

Now to the important stuff.

When we launched the server, both myself and the staff did our very best to balance out the server in terms of economy, rates and more.

Part 1
Within 1 month of the server opening we then encountered a bug that was heavily abused flooding billions into the server via selling salad obtain by Lunakaligo.

The food was supposed to be dropping at 5% however was dropping 100% even from a poring.

Payers could then sell the food for 6k zeny each and even more with +10 overcharge on a merchant.

This caused a lot of items to be able to be bought quickly and lots of zeny to flood the server that shouldn't.

This was the start of the crappy economy we have at the moment.

Most of the zeny was recovered and the bug was fixed but lots of the zeny was unrecoverable and players already sold items that should have been more of an investment to purchase/sell.

Part 2

With a community poll we disabled the Reject Sword skill on MvP monsters preventing the one shot MvP kills however this was used for a long period of time to obtain lots of MvP gear that should have been harder to obtain.

After disabling the skill, this gave one group of players a huge advantage as they already had this gear and it was now much much harder for new players to obtain them and this group of players then used those gears to be able to horde and kill more and more MvP's

It then became economy breaking as this group of players controlled the market.

Part 3

We created a promotion giving new players an instant level 90 pre-trans char, some gear and battle badges.

This was working great and was abuse-proof however during this promo we switched to a new host and updated how our logs are stored to minimize the lag issue to a minimum.

Upon changing how the logs were stored there was some human error on how the script reads and was allowing players to obtain the free promo over and over and over again, flooding battle badges, battlegrounds gear, VIP passes, class mounts and much more into the server.

Players were making over 100+ chars and selling all the badges.

This also flooded lots of zeny to certain players that they should not have obtained.

Part 4 - The BIG one

As you know, the MvP rates of the server are 10x and 1x for cards.

Being 10x means that all high tier MvP equips drop at 100%

Can you see the issue here with balance? Gear that should be rare is instead super common.

Now I know you're saying; "Why did you let this happen? This should of been patched and fixed before launch!"

I agree 100% however we are only human and learn from our mistakes.

The one thing I will tell you and I know most of you will agree, I love the Zeal server and love the community.

I will never close the server, both myself and you will agree that ZealRO has a lot of potential if these bugs and game breaking features were not available from a fresh start of the server.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO QUIT?

Before you decide if you want to quit and give up on ZealRO, please remember that you will be possibly moving to another server and start fresh again anyways.

If you do decide to stay with us while we make ZealRO even better we will have some re-launch incentives in place for you guys to enjoy the server at its full potential but still keep that balance in mind.

WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?

Upon this decision, our plans are to close the server for 2 weeks, set a grand opening date with a countdown on the NEW website we have that is almost ready and also doing a lot of advertisement and promotion to give us the best possible restart.

There will be some cool costumes to obtain in the few days of the relaunch and we will also be re-working all our reward systems making them more realistic and giving you more incentive to join in with events.

WHY SHOULD YOU STAY?

Our main issue was staff activity, over these next 2 weeks we will be promoting staff and hiring more staff dedicated to hosting events for event tickets and more.

We will also be re-writing some scripts to give our SQL server more ease when it comes to running query's on NPC's in-game. This will also reduce some of the lag we sometimes encounter.

King is also coming up to the last week of 3 real life jobs and cutting down to 1.

Sekkar is back from his partner's tomorrow.

And myself, I'm now settled in at work in real life and no longer need to prove myself so I can assure you I'll be here on weekdays for about 2/3 hours after work and I'll carry on the way I am at the moment on weekends which is still pretty much 24/7 at my computer screen.

BUT I DONATED, WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

Although donations are for helping the server improve and develop I am not a thief, you will get everything back.

You will all have 12 days upon the re-launch to re-claim your GC.

If you don't re-claim during this time I'm afraid its too late as they will be removed from the database for good.

I hope you all understand this decision and how it would benefit the server for the greater potential from now and in the future and I surely hope you will all stick around and help keep this server in the top 5 mid rate servers on the internet.

With all the above bugs fixed, patched and taken care off, restarting the server is probably possible to make ZealRO the best balanced mid rate server at present.

Much love from my self and the staff (no homo) <3

Bring on 1st March for the Zeal Ragnarok Online re-launch  :-*
[close]

I'm a nice guy if you know me but if you talk crap then ill just go into defense mode like any other human and attack or troll back  /no1

Like my parents said as i was growing up, "if someone hits you, hit them back" I stand by that  /ho

www.zealro.com

Zeal

--not needed--

But on a serious level, i truly believe that the decision to start over is the best decision there is for the good and better for ZealRO, its players and its future.

The server was dead, everyone had everything because of the bugs, glitches & exploits, there was no fun and nothing for players to do, was so hard to add more features / events due to players not needing to obtain anything also because they got everything from the bugs, glitches & exploits.

Players had about 3 years worth of playing within 4 months.

Hmm wonder how long it will take to be bashed about that comment? looking forward to it.

www.zealro.com