ZealRO corruption

Started by Ariasqt, Feb 15, 2015, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triper

Quote from: Ariasqt on Feb 15, 2015, 10:50 AM
I also wanted to add the review by the forum member "Snowflake10" is by the staff member who bought his "GM title" called Blackcat. He has less than average game knowledge but due to the many donations Zeal promoted him.
And how do you know this? Asking this because members of the staff aren't allowed to make reviews.

Boreas

The only question I have is why the server owner is not refunding 100% of the donated money but only 50%. I don't get this point. Anybody?

Zeal

Where does it say 50%?

Its 100%

Also quoted from the post on our forums.

QuoteBUT I DONATED, WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

Although donations are for helping the server improve and develop i am not a thief, you will get everything back.

You will all have 12 days upon the re-launch to re-claim your GC.

Zeal Ragnarok Online | Coming Soon | Join Our Community
www.zealro.com

pichan

At the beginning he said he was giving back 50%, now everybody complained and he says he's giving back 100%.
Anyway, I don't have words to explain this situation, he seized an opportunity whit Kenny's goodbye-mess to wipe the server, blaming him, but now Kenny has nothing to do with the wipe XD
What a professional admin  /swt

Nahs

LOL Zeal are you kidding? Hahaha at the beginning you said 50% (in the forums).
Now he changed it cause ppl complained haha

Triper

Quote from: Zeal on Feb 15, 2015, 12:30 PM
Where does it say 50%?
Its 100%
You and them are both correct.

It started with 50% but later was changed to 100% as said in here - http://www.zealro.com/index.php/topic,808.0.html
Here are some aid pictures just in case:
- Some complains picked from the topic:

- The later change to 100%:

Zhin

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

It's not like he hasn't had to rollback before, not like he hasn't run at least 2 servers into the ground before. He should know what he's doing by now. One month into the server they discovered the lunakaligo thing? Blaming the reject sword for having a broken economy? You're the ones who decided to remove it this long into the server, so I'm sorry but you'll have to deal with the fact that there are people who used to use it. Then having the balls to blame the entire thing on a support GM who I know you didn't give @item powers to.

Stop trying to pretend you're not Avid, you make yourself look like an idiot every time you 'correct' someone. It's not a secret. You're not being clever. Every time you post it's exactly like Avid, just take a look at the posts on both accounts on RMS here. Everything in ZealRO is just like AvidRO. I mean jesus the words are even the same, Zeal and Avid. Wow. So smart. Your HeadGM is the very competent GM I hired in AvidRO and I hope he understands now why I took off. You are not a good Admin. You are a good scam artist, but you are absolutely horrible at maintaining a server longer than 6 months.

That's ok though. This entire thing is hilarious. People will keep on joining these one-shot servers and giving their money to bad admins like AvidZeal. Can't help stupid. This'll close just like AvidRO did after it wiped and started over.

Rkenshin

Quote from: Zhin on Feb 15, 2015, 03:24 PM
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

jesus the words are even the same, Zeal and Avid. Wow. So smart.

what? .. thats like saying banana and coffee are the same words, they don't sound the same, they don't look the same, they don't even have the same letters. wtf is wrong with you.

This whole post is pointless, It's created by a couple of immature people that got caught doing the wrong thing so now they feel they need to get revenge. I asked around some of Kennys ex guild memebers and they told me how Kenny would attack an mvp on his non gm account and would tell people he was using his gm account to "watch" an mvp and if anyone else got near it he would use his gm to teleport the mvp and of course GM characters can apparently see exactly where the mvps are on the map so he already had advantage. funny how his group would become the only ones to kill the mvp since his GM character would be the one "watching" the mvp.
I learnt all this when I spoke to one of his friends on skype, Funny as he also told me if kennys friend got jailed then he would just wait for that gm to log out and then unjail them. seems totally "fair". not to mention giving away his gm account to his best friend who created this topic because they got caught and are too immature to take responsibility for their actions

Henryk

Hello, i'm Kenny

First of all, i want to say i never cheated nor abused my power at all, the only thing i did wrong was the day i couldnt take more of the s**t.
Since i became GM i was so happy i could help the server which i liked sooo much, it had potetial and good features or based on donation,
the first week went cool, Zeal ( the admin ) was kinda active since it was holidays ( christmas ) maybe he had pause at work, but after the holidays ends, it became complete silence
I've reported so many request to him that people @requested in game, and the delay for an answer or for fix the problem was so long ( weeks ) that people had forgot already
or quit already, expecially when we introduced the "Guild Pack" so many guild left the server after 1 week because Zeal couldnt check their request , even when Me, Abigail, Blackcat and King asked him
multiple time every day, untill i just stopped telling him to check those Guild Pack request, i dont know how many guild we lost because of this. When we found a gamebreak bug we had to pray god " Please Zeal be there at least today "becauce even if we spammed him in PM or in our Skype group he wouldnt answer. When we found out a bug with Starter pack, people could abuse it for days untill he fixed the problem, and by that time it was to late , people had already 100.000 pcs of BG Badges or more ( sold 40k each easly.. yes you could trade those badge... xD  ) and 1000pcs Ulles cap ( also gave on starter pack ) if you want know more about this bug just tell me later..
Now lets talk about what happened.

I tried my best everyday all day, trying to be online all day with my GM account or if my GM account was offline i would log instantly because i spent a lot of time on my Legit account since i had a guild to run with MVP camping every day. I never used any of my @commands on my legit account nor on my guildsmate , they didint even know that i was Kenny, i was good enough to hide this for all the time i was GM, only 2 my close friend knew what. We had GM Abigail with her Legit account that joined Mvp's with us so she can guarantee we are good enough to kill any mvp without the need to use any @commands! my commands didint had @items / @refine or whatsoever that i could abuse and there's always  LOGs he could check.
He claimed i had +10 equip xD which is true :) i had +10 Composite bow guys!! im guilty!!!!! yeah just kidding, we camped all day every day Valk Rang, WM , Beelze, Ifrit and every 3 day Nidhog with 3 different group . 100% Drop Valk Set, Diablous Set , Variants and Proxy so you know, its not hard to make +7 stuff or +8, also with HD and Enriched Elu/Ori.
We had like 150 Dark Bash, means we had 150 WM Drops, means with HD and Enriched easy upgrade! and we only made +9 Dboots.. oh wait i did not made those, my friend made it and SOLD to me . The money i made were from MVP drops and ALSO i splitted everything with my Guilda, and yeah we kinda became strong  after doing that, and players on the server know that my guild is MVP based ( no woe or pvp ) we only had fun killing MVP, some people used to WOE but you know.. no one actually was WOEing by that point and Zeal disabled for 1 month the WOE.

Its already so long and i'm so sorry i'm not english but i'm trying my best and i hope you can understand what im trying to say...
All i want is defend my self after seeing how bad this situation is handled by Zeal, and trying to lie about me, about how i abused my power
i will quote it " Kenny however chose to get his words notice with terrible actions flooding billions worth of Zeny/Items for all players to obtain and opening portals to MvP mobs while the staff with greater power was offline. " this is what he said, this is wrong in all the ways, first off all i DID NOT drop any items after i decided to quit, i all gave to my friend GM Abigail ( her legit account ) anddd
i was spending all my week hoping on Zeal to get online and  i have PROOF he did not spoke a single time for 6 days. Our Skype group was so silent and covered of " Zeal? you there? " i have screen if you need proof, i have all you want in case he wont admit it. I just couldnt take it, no more. I flipped that day and BY MY DECISION I DECIDED TO QUIT THE STAFF ( i was not kicked. ) after that something happened, when i said in game i was quitting the staff (i said because of the admin inactivity and after i realized all he wanted was people money ) people start telling me i ruined the server and i abused the GM power and spamming in #main " RIP SERVER " " FKING KENNY CORRUPT " so i muted them and eventually kicked them, but they did not stop so i got mad and said to myself... " W/e Zeal doesnt deserve more money from those people and all i can think now is lets people understand how the Staff is inactive " so for 1 hour and half i could do WHAT I WANT, i kicked and muted everyone. First of all i kicked all the merchant :D and suddendly the popolation dropped 150 online to 45 online ! then i kicked everyone and give to my friend the GM account so he could help me doing bad stuff, and he warped people to Thana_boss map !! and that's all. Then the drama became, Zeal went home and acted like they " caught " me when i did all by my self, quitting the staff and whatever.
im pretty tired now if you have more question just ask lol xD

this is the moment i left the staff :) not kicked like he's saying: " http://s4.postimg.org/pluj23nx9/sadfkjsdf.jpg "

Ariasqt

Quote from: Triper on Feb 15, 2015, 12:04 PM
And how do you know this? Asking this because members of the staff aren't allowed to make reviews.
Hello Triper,
GM Blackcat told Kenny in private Chat in Skype that it was his Review.

Rkenshin

Post proof otherwise how can we tell if you are telling the truth or not ????

Henryk

tell me what you need lol and i will give you in private or can i post it there?:p actually i wanna give Zeal a chance to say by him self i'm telling the truth ;)

Rkenshin

i just wanna see proof that the gm made a review so message in private if u wnt

Ariasqt

Quote from: Rkenshin on Feb 15, 2015, 06:55 PM
i just wanna see proof that the gm made a review so message in private if u wnt

I think it's easy for other ppl checking IPs as I don't have the power I can't give you anything as this was NOT my conversation but Kennys. Also I don't think thats the only thing you should be interested in, in this thread. But okay as soon I got some proof you will get it anyway, there were like 3 people in the whole guild who knew Henryk/Faker was actually Kenny so stop trash talking because I HIGHLY doubt that anyone of these people would actually  invent such rumors but yeah you can show us some proof if kenny did that and Zeal should be able to do so as well from the logs. However, given the fact that Zeal still did NOT show any logs of abuse is some kind of proof for me that he has none and thus kenny never did anything wrong. Also telling us we are immature: I think you are  some hater from the server who was jelly on the success of our guild and equipment progress (which again was obtained in a totally legit way). So if you want to trash talk Kenny or the guild show me some proof please. =) Oh btw what did we get caught for? Before Kenny gave me his account on friday the 13. I never was on that account (logs will prove that as well) and he also never did anything wrong as these gears/zeny which zeal claims Kenny created never existed. So yes tell me how did we get caught for what? There's not a SINGLE thing which actually happened? All of your arguments are POINTLESS and I think it's just some immature trash talking by you, you don't even know what you are talking about. /heh We didn't get caught for any action and there was not a single action we could get caught for. So tell me what Kenny exactly did and what actions we should take resposibility for.

Edit: I actually can't believe what a liar this admin is how he is denying his own words in the forums first posting them and afterwards removing them but Triper showed proof about the 50% donation thing so I think people can guess what kind of person he is. (He's denying being Avid as well, putting rumors into the world about kenny cheating now he's denying that as well etcetc)
And btw @ Zeal you claimed there are items and zeny which should NOT be here mind to tell us which items you've been talking about? Give it to me straight so I know which of my items or Kennys were actually obtained in a "illegal" way.

Sands

Wow GM Zeal!  We all tried to help you, but you blew it :(