You know it's bad when players...

Started by Cawliflower, Jun 09, 2013, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukino

Well, I don't see a reason to have to make an account on both forums to prove the time stamps regarding who posted the sentences first.

1. EvolveRO's first statement after the greeting... isn't even a complete sentence lol whereas EO-RO's statement makes sense.

2. I doubt Cookie would post a thread like this if he was the one who copied the 2 sentences...

Hm. Well, if someone wants to confirm, I guess they can go ahead XD. But yeah, interesting catch by EO-RO's players I suppose.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Bavington

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

So this is at GMT +1, about a 7 hour difference between the two posts. pretty suspect to me

Meta

It looks like the EvolveRO version was made with a content spinner.

Kimchiii

that is sad :(
and this isnt the first time EvolveRO caught in something "negative" right o_o

Cawliflower

Quote from: Kimchiii on Jun 09, 2013, 11:44 PM
that is sad :(
and this isnt the first time EvolveRO caught in something "negative" right o_o
They continually have a past practice of copying content, features, dialog, topics, forum/naming schemes, et cetera. There's more threads on RMS about my unfortunate dealings with their Admin and his odd knack for imitating me. The first thread was created after he got a hold of my Skype and decided to insult me when he found out I had opened a LR server. Then, he acted as if he never knew me and I posted screenshots citing that he was indeed lying all the while he sent his players and staff to bash/insult me.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Triper

Quote from: Bue on Jun 09, 2013, 11:20 PM
Triper, its not like you weren't at the previous thread between the two.
But but but ... if there is a small chance where something is not what it looks, I can't just go and say "YOSH, 100% CORRECT, BAD GUY IS BAD! *WOOF*", it's to be sure or ask even if I would say that, now, after Bavington's post it seems that the dices are with Cawliflower pretty much at 100%.

Bavington

Quote from: Triper on Jun 10, 2013, 09:14 AM
But but but ... if there is a small chance where something is not what it looks, I can't just go and say "YOSH, 100% CORRECT, BAD GUY IS BAD! *WOOF*", it's to be sure or ask even if I would say that, now, after Bavington's post it seems that the dices are with Cawliflower pretty much at 100%.

Would you say my post contained decisive evidence  /gg

on topic, it is silly that they would copy you I mean it is a good idea and there is nothing wrong with copying what another server doing if its successful, people do it all the time in real life applications, but just that soon. Its sort of  /...

First, I'd like to ask why is Cawliflower not yet banned from these forums. He keeps bringing up these "accusations", which have really nothing to add here.

Second, this donation event was my idea, not Ancient's. And it came up about 4 days ago. If anyone want proof, just add me on Skype and I'll send the message copy(which afaik, can't be forged). It'd be great if a RMS moderator would take the initiative to clear this up.

Your efforts are really sad, Cawliflower. Can't win through your own merits?

EDIT: Removed part of the topic, after discussing the event with Triper.
Adding a conversation screenshot from the discussion about our Double Donation period:

So for all that matters, the decision to run DD was made before any of the posts.

Rayeth

Thank god ancient do dont reply to this kind of drama and s***... you're pulling all these accusation for a simple fact that is because of donation. I tried your server and you're losing players for the fact that you have two servers. Focus on how you can get players on your server and not trying to stir up dramas... for all i know you're losing players on your first server because the priority is with this new server which you made after evolve ro started.  /heh

The irony here... Keep talking all these nonsense and s***, you only making your server look bad... and to ancient don't even reply to this thread let them rot in jealousy. Complaining about donation really? How many server do a double donation nowadays ffs!  /heh

This is such a laughing matter, poor thing. /heh

note

Cawliflower if it isn't your ego, it's your dramatic side that's always stirring things up negatively you started a fire that is everlasting and it will always be behind your back, until the spell somehow starts to degenerate. Do yourself a favor, make your mind up as to whether you want to manage a low or mid rate, because we all know you simply cannot expect both of your servers to be sucking everyone's you know what.

Completely irrelevant to the topic, my question to you Cawliflower, why do you go around the RMS pretentiously complementing DeePee/Boreas on their server, and behind conversations discuss dirty plans to destroy their community (which lol is literally impossible anyway, for someone like you to accomplish), weiner riding much?

Cawliflower

Quote from: Quote on Jun 10, 2013, 11:17 AM
First, I'd like to ask why is Cawliflower not yet banned from these forums. He keeps bringing up these "accusations", which have really nothing to add here.

Second, this donation event was my idea, not Ancient's. And it came up about 4 days ago. If anyone want proof, just add me on Skype and I'll send the message copy(which afaik, can't be forged). It'd be great if a RMS moderator would take the initiative to clear this up.

Your efforts are really sad, Cawliflower. Can't win through your own merits?

EDIT: Removed part of the topic, after discussing the event with Triper.
Adding a conversation screenshot from the discussion about our Double Donation period:

So for all that matters, the decision to run DD was made before any of the posts.
Instead of posting something that doesn't have anything to do with the original reason for this thread, READ. Banned? XD You have quite a lot to learn, Quote. First of all, you should really read the RMS rules & regulations which would tell you that I haven't done anything wrong and you're just trying anything to defend your Administrator.

It was the dialog he copied from my announcement that prompted the thread. Not the donation promotion itself. I don't care about the promotion--as I stated, if you had the ability to read, it wasn't the promotion. We've already discussed this. Again, please learn to read.

Anyway, we've already proven this to be true. So, per my request, can we lock this thread Triper? No point in discussing it further. Now we've got a bunch of his GMs trying to defend something that this thread wasn't even founded on.

Quote from: note on Jun 10, 2013, 01:41 PM
Cawliflower if it isn't your ego, it's your dramatic side that's always stirring things up negatively you started a fire that is everlasting and it will always be behind your back, until the spell somehow starts to degenerate. Do yourself a favor, make your mind up as to whether you want to manage a low or mid rate, because we all know you simply cannot expect both of your servers to be sucking everyone's you know what.

Completely irrelevant to the topic, my question to you Cawliflower, why do you go around the RMS pretentiously complementing DeePee/Boreas on their server, and behind conversations discuss dirty plans to destroy their community (which lol is literally impossible anyway, for someone like you to accomplish), weiner riding much?
Lol, interesting... I had a good laugh. Stop raging bro. Although, I'm glad your Administration/community follows me around on RMS. I'm pretty famous. Since when did I say I'd destroy their community? Are you trying to maliciously malign me with something to destroy my character? Try again. That's never been my intention at all. So, grow up.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Triper

I guess the important part is cleared by now.

We've seen that the concept behind the posts wasn't copied[which is a good thing, I must say]. The words may be but this is a personal thing between Cookie and Ancient that they can settle through PM/Skype[if they want to, up2them] since I smell that anything more added here would just generate more and more drama and this wouldn't stop ...

I know, I know, it would be an amazing topic for some!! But the fun doesn't last forever, sorry[this is for all the sides, even flamers and trolls] :(

PS - If someone wants to add something to this topic, PM me it and I may re-open the topic depending on what people want to add.