UtopiaRO

Started by DeAmascus, Jun 22, 2011, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lythe

I previously stated that Sakura (server GM and co-Admin) was the real drama starter in the server. Here is some proof of that. You can clearly see how she calls out individual players over main chat, something that results in the drama that goes on.

People have been banned for lesser instances of "drama starting", yet the people who should be setting an example appear to be the real culprits here. There was also an instance of the Admin (jTynne) saying something about "Sakura's bloody cooch" on main chat; a rather disgusting and inappropriate comment. But wait, he's the server owner and so he's allowed to do as he pleases.

Neko is Sakura's character (you can tell because she replies to Yumiko's greeting, who calls her Saki).

And here is a small sample of the admin's behavior in-game.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Rhaeselon

Quotehttp://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2494/nonoy.png

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9236/floor1t.png
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6161/floor2.png

Uh, from what I can tell, all this shows is Nono trolling and not getting banned while the rest of us did? I dunno, maybe I'm missing something here. Also, that particular conversation took place some time ago and has very little to do with the topic at hand.

Cubano

Quote from: jTynne on Jun 26, 2011, 08:36 PM
Cubano, you're a cool person, but your response and name calling doesn't help your case at all.
Because I've told you, when someone attacks me, I retaliate.

QuoteCubano has said it before in the past, I'm a fair guy. Perhaps I do try to keep my server PG via global chat, and perhaps I do try to maintain what I promise on my website and server description. If it ruffles your knickers that I try to be polite and as delicate as possible when asking players to leave, and forcibly removing ones whom I feel need to be, then so be it. You're some text, pixels, and bytes of data, throwing around insults, only further dislodging your credibility and becoming more and more the "wide eyed loon" we so often see on city street corners heckling passersby with their conspiracy theory of the day.
I find this offensive.
I have yet to insult you directly, refrain yourself from doing so to me before I go H.A.M. on you and make that server a living s*** hole.
kthx, my hater list keeps growing~

rip deityRO

uncelebrated

Rule #1 when dealing with tynne:  Trying to apply logic = automatic fail.  All of you have to realize that jtynne is very moody.  Some days you can get away with murder, other days you'll get banned for calling someone an idiot.  That's just the way things are. 

Good or bad, right or wrong, it doesn't matter.  His server, his rules.

'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'

Lythe

Actually, it would seem that our group's banning caused "low morale" on the server, and it lead to it's upcoming closure. I can't say I'm sad to see this server close, it was poorly administered, the community was hostile at best and the competition and class balance were mediocre.

RIP uRO.