WoonRO is very unfair

Started by FairFree, Jan 16, 2015, 06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yozakura

I thought OP's post was hilarious, but damn, Woon's reply made this thread. +50. If only your servers' rates were lower, I would have considered trying, just for that response. And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

"On that day, the bees received a grim reminder. They lived in fear of the hornets and were disgraced to live in these cages they called hives."

» 新劇の雀蜂 «

Blinzer

Quote from: Woon on Jan 16, 2015, 08:45 AM
This is the very last message I sent to this dumbass:

And then again I say something similar and still being nice in this final ban appeal when I locked his second topic:
http://www.woon-ro.com/board/index.php?showtopic=16201

Dude we have been doing this for a very fkin long time. We log everything and we make damn well sure we are confident before we ban someone, granted we have made many mistakes and wrongfully banned players before, we always make sure to apologize in the end and fix those mistakes. But you... fck you dude. Seffi is being nice and stuff but I'm not going to be, simply fck you.

If any other server owners want to ban this cancer before it infects your server send me a PM and I'll hook you up with his info. There needs to be a limit to how far players are allowed to go, and this dude... yeah just fck this guy.

If this guy wasn't such a prick he would have most likely been unbanned since we usually give warning for this kind of crap. But nope, not for you jackass, you're never getting unbanned now. Please gtfo Woon and I hope you never come back.

For all you lurkers out there, hope you're happy to have Woon back on RMS so quickly. Ugh... I hate you guys as well.

-Your devil admin from WoonRO

WoonRO signing out again. We will not be replying in this topic any more.

calling someone out for being a piece of s*** and then being a total piece of s*** to them is laughable.

Zhin

Nah, you can only take people's **** for so long, I don't blame Nihad for his reaction. Gave this guy plenty of wiggle room and he abused it.

Oniichan

Nihad is a good admin. I've played on his server for a long time so i can tell you this, he knows what he's doing. although, in a way, it's true that he went too far with that attitude but then again, everyone has their moments. not everyone is calm forever xD