WoonRO is very unfair

Started by FairFree, Jan 16, 2015, 06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FairFree

I just want to report this Server (Woon-RO) which is the admin Seffi and Nihad is very unfair for players coz all punishment is ban and not even warning those who made mistake .. I am one of those who treated like that .. please review this server coz they just ban me for no reason and they just throwing the mistake that I haven't done .. They also assuming that I and my brother is selling items for PHP even they don't even have a better proof of it just a facebook post which is not even true .. Admin specially Seffi is so complicated to talk to coz if she feels that the player is annoying .. she just banned it for sure coz only annoying but the truth is that the player is justing explain in long sentences so he must cut the sentence he makes in order to discuss it to the gm properly .. also pm'ing council of the server makes them annoyed if also long sentence is used to explain .. they said that it is spamming already .. how might a player defend his/her self to gm or explain to them if they dont want to be disturb or not even care of everything .. dont even have the guts to listen first to the players .. they just making fun of us .. I really mad of this server coz after all I played for almost 1 year to them .. they dont even appreciate our contribution to their server .. they just want collect and collect money to people and they just poker facing to players .. but the truth behind them is like an enemy which if you started talking with them on private .. they are really a devil inside ..

I dont really know how to attach my screenshots here but I have shots here to prove to you that they treat me like what I said ..

yC

The staff of Woon RO do browse this forum some times, I'll move this to the Rant section in case they want to give their side of the story.

To upload your image, you can use http://imgur.com/ and then paste the links in your post.  Drag your image from your computer folders into the browser where you have http://imgur.com/  opened works as uploading. 

Fino

This guy is hilarious *grabs popcorn*

I feel sorry for any server owner who has this guy lurking on their server.

Seffi ❤

Currently I don't have time to write a huge detailed reply, but I'll write in simple steps why this guy is really pissed.

1. His brother tried to sell his account for real money. I will provide proof of this below.
Spoiler

[close]
2. His brother made a ban appeal in which he lied and it got denied.
3. His brother then logged into the OP's characters and started shouting in Prontera that the staff on Woon is corrupt.
4. The OP's brother got OP's charater's banned because of this.

That's probably the best way I can sum it up. WoonRO has been known as a pretty strict server. We have rules and if they are not followed we will simply have you play somewhere else, simple as that.
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Woon

This is the very last message I sent to this dumbass:

QuoteUnfortunately as things stand everything is against you. Currently getting unbanned is out of the question. You can always try for a ban appeal after a bit of time passes and you approach it slightly differently. Because your approach to this ban appeal was rough and as a result ended with a much higher punishment than normal.

And then again I say something similar and still being nice in this final ban appeal when I locked his second topic:
http://www.woon-ro.com/board/index.php?showtopic=16201

Dude we have been doing this for a very fkin long time. We log everything and we make damn well sure we are confident before we ban someone, granted we have made many mistakes and wrongfully banned players before, we always make sure to apologize in the end and fix those mistakes. But you... fck you dude. Seffi is being nice and stuff but I'm not going to be, simply fck you.

If any other server owners want to ban this cancer before it infects your server send me a PM and I'll hook you up with his info. There needs to be a limit to how far players are allowed to go, and this dude... yeah just fck this guy.

If this guy wasn't such a prick he would have most likely been unbanned since we usually give warning for this kind of crap. But nope, not for you jackass, you're never getting unbanned now. Please gtfo Woon and I hope you never come back.

For all you lurkers out there, hope you're happy to have Woon back on RMS so quickly. Ugh... I hate you guys as well.

-Your devil admin from WoonRO

WoonRO signing out again. We will not be replying in this topic any more.

Innomite

During my time playing WoonRO, which by the way was very enjoyable, an automated broadcast message would appear from time to time saying "not knowing the rules is not an excuse".

Yeah, this is one of those topics where the OP is pretty much "if you don't believe my side of the story you're a dumbass and I'm better than the server's Owner". Please move along and do not reply to this topic anymore.
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

lilsword

WoonRO is a very good server, I'm sure they won't ban anyone without a valid reason or just because the player is annoying.

@FairFree it's pretty obvious that you're selling those for real life money because if not you should've vended those in-game :p

Whitedog

Quote from: Woon on Jan 16, 2015, 08:45 AM
Dude we have been doing this for a very fkin long time. We log everything and we make damn well sure we are confident before we ban someone, granted we have made many mistakes and wrongfully banned players before, we always make sure to apologize in the end and fix those mistakes. But you... fck you dude. Seffi is being nice and stuff but I'm not going to be, simply fck you.

If any other server owners want to ban this cancer before it infects your server send me a PM and I'll hook you up with his info. There needs to be a limit to how far players are allowed to go, and this dude... yeah just fck this guy.

If this guy wasn't such a prick he would have most likely been unbanned since we usually give warning for this kind of crap. But nope, not for you jackass, you're never getting unbanned now. Please gtfo Woon and I hope you never come back.

WoonRO signing out again. We will not be replying in this topic any more.

I was reading this and I agree that anyone that breaks a rule should be punished but honestly, You don't have to be rude about it. Yeah he broke the rules and you and him maybe exchanged some messages on your website/forum/via PM but it would look better for your server if you didn't say stuff like that on here. :\ Just giving my opinion.

I understand that hes trying to flame your server but you could simply do as Seffi did and just show that your GM's were in the right without being rude about it.

lilsword

Quote from: Whitedog on Jan 17, 2015, 03:44 AM
I was reading this and I agree that anyone that breaks a rule should be punished but honestly, You don't have to be rude about it. Yeah he broke the rules and you and him maybe exchanged some messages on your website/forum/via PM but it would look better for your server if you didn't say stuff like that on here. :\ Just giving my opinion.

I understand that hes trying to flame your server but you could simply do as Seffi did and just show that your GM's were in the right without being rude about it.
It's called being straightforward.

Celeste Chan

Quote from: Woon on Jan 16, 2015, 08:45 AM
This is the very last message I sent to this dumbass:

And then again I say something similar and still being nice in this final ban appeal when I locked his second topic:
http://www.woon-ro.com/board/index.php?showtopic=16201

For all you lurkers out there, hope you're happy to have Woon back on RMS so quickly. Ugh... I hate you guys as well.

-Your devil admin from WoonRO

Who needs professionalism anyhow, right? If that's how you talk on rms I'd hate to see how you are on your server. I have never seen an admin be so disgusting this open before. It doesn't matter if a player is as guilty as Ex Pres. Nixon in Watergate, you can't talk down to them. Do you even think before you post? Bring it down a notch...maybe take a XanaX to calm down a bit.
God bless.

yC

Cleaned up the troll in this topic, are we expecting a follow-up from FairFree?

I agree Woon shows he is angry over this case, but then we are not sure what FairFree had done after he was banned.

Whitedog

Quote from: yC on Jan 17, 2015, 07:04 AM
Cleaned up the troll in this topic, are we expecting a follow-up from FairFree?

I agree Woon shows he is angry over this case, but then we are not sure what FairFree had done after he was banned.

I don't know but I'd like a follow up from Woon :\

Ecstasy

It's obviously a simple case regarding a guy QQ-ing hard because he was caught breaking the rules. Woon's always been strict with their rules and he's not used to being in a straight-laced server like that. Would really rather have a devil admin that stands firmly by his server's rules than a backbone-less admin who's too scared to ban people in fear of losing player count.

This is really not an issue. I don't know why so many of you are complaining about woon's choice of language. He mentioned discussing in a decent manner but nope, FairFree still wanted to be a lying brat. Too many people here with false modesty.

exii

Ching ching crazy pinoy dollar bsns.
I believe that he didnt know it but if you are too stupid to read the rules before you start playing you dont deserve any kind of mercy.

Nuff said
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

Rider

This is more like a QQ post than a report. Any server would've banned you in this case, so are you going to call every server unfair?

Even if you are innocent in this case, you should be blaming your brother for trying to sell your items. Those items obviously took a lot of time and effort but you cant blame the server for enforcing the rules.

Although the rude response from the Admin was unnecessary, it's not everyday you get to see a post where the server owner flames at a player. It was funny in a way.