My ggRO review.

Started by Whitedog, Jan 17, 2015, 05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

^ That post is purely made so that the server looks far worse that it is.

I don't play on ggRO, but I have checked it out and from what I've seen It's a pretty good server. It's definitely one of the most populated pservers at the moment and It's probably in the top 3 of lowrates population wise. Donations are purely for cosmetic purposes and the economy is fairly balanced.

^That's an honest and unbiased although very short review.

I don't really want to add anything else, but It's unbelievable how much people complain. It's disgusting. These people are actually providing us with a free service and then there are those that just won't stop complaining no matter what. There's always something that they're unhappy about. But then again that's just the nature of human beings. After all, most people are ignorant and not very intelligent.

Edit: I take back everything I said.
I am not associated with NovaRO.

Soratim

^

Someone who previously called pServers "basically a small business"

Quote from: Nova on Jul 27, 2013, 06:33 AM
What a truly sad performance by people who basically run a small business.
I'd expect this kind of behaviour from young and troubled teens.

should not claim his opinion to be unbiased when he suddenly says that is is a free service just to leave a good review.
Especially not if you are trying to completely ignore the fact that the Server Admin Cookie is in the RMS Hall-of-Shame and most of their GMs have and will always do their best to play up as small Hitlers until their server is once more destroyed. The amount of censorship, threats and arbitrary bans coming from ggRO's Team is unbelievably high. The server, right now, still rides on HotshotGG's fame but people will come to realize why Cookie and his butt-buddies are hated by a vast number of RO Players and then either leave or be banned already.

Whitedog

Quote from: Nova on Jan 21, 2015, 10:13 AM
I don't really want to add anything else, but It's unbelievable how much people complain. It's disgusting. These people are actually providing us with a free service and then there are those that just won't stop complaining no matter what. There's always something that they're unhappy about. But then again that's just the nature of human beings. After all, most people are ignorant and not very intelligent.

It's on their website asking people to review the server so of course people are putting up reviews, good or bad. Also Just because something is free doesn't mean people shouldn't be allowed to complain about it, If someone gave you a free meal and then asked you to review that meal but it tasted crap, you wouldn't give it a good review because its free.

then again, I don't really care anymore, I played the server, didn't like it and reviewed it. Also I didn't complain about cookie so don't accuse me of being one of the cookie haters lol ...

Buckyx

stop crying children, FOR REAL

Orange

IDK what you expected from the server, but it seems you made a huge mistake.

Also found this on the forums, my sides hurt

http://imgur.com/ob17Nfm
:3