What do you say about this!

Started by Zypher, Jul 24, 2010, 01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zypher

hello,

Iam totaly new to RMS I dont know what to say about this which i am gonna show now

1 GM of India RO comes to another XXXX server saying this

2 Advertising Clearly with urls

3 New fake promises but still decided to try, found another fake promise full bugs and gravity errors but GMs there still say in attitude they going to be official

4 As i said full of bugs and gravity errors i was stuck in pvp room so i requested gm to recall me in pronterra he asked my favour for review in rms(Friendly manner) He recall me in pronterra saying proudly that he had caught 24 bots and annoucing it in unprofessional manner and said he was gonna ban for this  as i was spreading about favours in a server where only 30 to 40 players are online 24 are bots as he said But the fact is to show Population is great in the server GM only promote and put bots in map so of the char dont even respond in some cities

I dont know how much unproffesional way they would invent for promoting like this XXXXXX cheap server This is my worst experience in any server so which forced me to make an account here so that all knows about it and i dont know how the rms buddies gonna take this issue ,I am extremmly sorry if i posted in wrong section or for my poor english

Tom~

1. You cannot prove that "Rovin" is, indeed, a GM. It could've been a player.
2. We cannot see anywhere that he asked you to review the server.
3. You did post in the wrong section.
4. Why were you muted on the end? You didn't show us the whole convo; you obviously omitted an important part of the conversation.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Warock

yes where is important conversation?
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

kaushikmakam

important conversation is missing but still i feel for Zypher really a bad experiecne for him I feel zyper is trully cheated and handeled by unprfessional staffs in India RO I also heard about they going official But iam not so noob to believe that and also i am not sure about this but heard gms giving godly equips for their friends..

Tom~

Quote from: kaushikmakam on Jul 24, 2010, 01:43 PM
important conversation is missing but still i feel for Zypher really a bad experiecne for him I feel zyper is trully cheated and handeled by unprfessional staffs in India RO I also heard about they going official But iam not so noob to believe that and also i am not sure about this but heard gms giving godly equips for their friends..
"I also heard", "i am not sure but..."
If you're just going to post rumours, keep them for yourself.
Like some users used to say here, proof or it didn't happen. It's that simple. Unless, of course, this topic gets moved to Rant & Rave.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Warock

claims can go either ways can be true or cannot be true lets check how players responds here
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

Xarale

Moving this to Rant & Rave.

Unfortunately like others have said, there's no way to actually prove that the player was a GM from this India RO.
Also regarding your final screenshot, what is this meant to prove exactly?  It doesn't show anything regarding reviews or ban threats like you claimed, it just shows you talking to a GM.  
Do you have a screenshot to prove the GM was requesting reviews in return for favours?  If so, feel free to post it.