Warning MicRO

Started by AquarRO, May 18, 2010, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l2ue

Lololol. 40Cal, Kobra, and Nas. SO many stories. These guys are pretty epic.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/bankobra
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/bankobra/signatures/1

Apparently it wasn't a joke when he told me about MicRO.  ;D

This corruption is no surpise and should be taken as lightly as possible. Thank you.

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

Habuka

Not as epic as you, lolololol.
I Is Warned

KiraKun

Quote from: Zhin on May 23, 2010, 09:53 PM
I'm very disappointed in former friend and GM Bonta for posting things like this about our server. And under your own server's name, even, as if you're trying to pull people from MicRO.

I would like to reiterate our plan with MicRO; we want to make a transparant administration, where it is virtually impossible for anybody on the GM team to be corrupt in any way. With an @command log publicly visible to everyone who wants to scrutinize us, it's baffling how so many people can and will still say we're corrupt. I understand that people thought that we had personal stake in the game's balance and competition. I do. But all of the things that have happened in not only our administration -- in which Bonta was often accused of Iteming things for his friends, but of course we never found any evidence of the fact -- but the one before that in which we did find proof of Pk01's GMs iteming things, have been wiped clean.

This is blatant hating with nothing to base it on, and I'm very bothered at who it's coming from, when we are trying so hard to make the server amazing again.

Zhin is a terrible priest. Gloria moar woman.
I like Lady Gaga's music.

Piggeh

Quote from: Zarsheiy on May 18, 2010, 05:28 PM
Am I the only one who finds this rather hard to believe? I mean, what the owner did was certainly crummy, especially to those who had submitted applications, but... it's entirely within the rights of a server owner to hire people whom he deems fit to run the server.

Second of all, I know this is the Rant and Rave section, but you're probably going to have to offer at least some proof of this corruption if anybody in here is going to take you seriously.

Lastly, I find it a little odd that somebody who has a name that seems to relate to some other server is making accusations about this server. I know people can play different servers at once, but honestly, at this point it seems more like pointless slander than anything else.

+1 to this also.

And seriously, what you're doing is low, Bonta. ( I feel sorry for the people who might play your server :x )

*EDIT; Also http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/server-hall-of-shame/bonta-and-aquar-ro/new/#new

MidnightDawnx

Rofl Bonta, Just stop this.... Micro is amazing like always, we just need more players. so please stop this pathetic treat>.>

adhelle