Vague Ragnarok Online(Has a scammer admin/developer)

Started by marielove, Mar 21, 2013, 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marielove

deleted trying to forget this matter and forget him

/??  /??

can the admin delete my post ?

thanks

:) karma

Triper

If you paid by Paypal, you can charge back the money or something like that.

Number #1 rule - never pay full to someone. If people don't do that in real life why do that in the internet?

yC

Can I ask why is Vague Ragnarok Online mentioned, is this Bryan Poquiz who scammed you is the admin/dev of Vague RO?

Any screenshot related to this event and/or transaction you can show us?  I can't find much info about this server.

I think you mean 5000 php?  Anyway, that's one of the reason I disallow this kind of service in our paid section.  It's asking for trouble ...

Triper

Probably is since people refer to the admin of VagueRO as Bryan.

From VagueRO's facebook page:

marielove

yes , he is the developer and admin of vague ragnarok online..

Bryan Poquiz
Masyado ka pabibo ah wait ka
2:21am
Radine Jo Marie Laurel
geh lang
2:21am
Bryan Poquiz
haha tanga
2:22am
Radine Jo Marie Laurel
yan ka naman eh puro paasa
Bryan Poquiz
wag bobo
kausap ko nikz
wala nga kayo paypal e
ahaha
,,!,,
Radine Jo Marie Laurel
lols anu naman if wala d isend mu
madami naman paraan sus

..-tagalog language...  /wah

some of our chats .. /wah

I will post the western union receipt thingy .. later ..

Triper

I think you're screwed. Dunno how western union works but I don't think you can get your money back since he evens mock you knowing that this wasn't done through paypal ...

Tom~

Next time, learn how to open a server yourself instead of paying someone to do it for you.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

sheena

Quote from: Tom~ on Mar 22, 2013, 04:19 PM
Next time, learn how to open a server yourself instead of paying someone to do it for you.
Well, for someone who has amateur skills in making one. That won't be good. But I think its a bad deal without a chargeback to protect the payer.
The image in the avatar is from RivalRO and I am open to server(s) that meets my needs without any stupid player package

Triper

If you're an amateur and want desperately a server on going by your own hands, don't do it, join some server as a GM and start to learn from zero and help that server to prosper.
athena builds didn't appear from night to day either, it takes time to be good with something to produce results.

Asking someone to do your job as admin is really wrong[unless you're paying them like on a monthly basis]. It's like serving money to someone since you have no way to detect what they're doing.