Ancient - EvolveRO

Started by Cawliflower, Apr 13, 2013, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Oh, the reputation on RMS forums never mattered to me, anyway. Why? I've proved two, three, four and even more times that not only can I lead a successful server my reputation, history, and the drama that is RMS doesn't phase me. I'm not getting negative feedback from anyone besides owners of the server I'm speaking of, TalonRO (which is hysterical because Boreas was the one who decided to IM me out of spite regarding a feature I was releasing that I apparently copied when in reality I did four-five years ago on another alias known as Funsized - listed on the HoS), and other people.

Bottom line, this topic was created because of Ancient's knack of imitating me, and not really the Skype conversation. When the Skype conversation happened the other day, I blocked him and that was it. After I was browsing RMS, noticed he had a Low Rate server, perused their forums realizing it imitated my server heavily then I decided to post it all on RMS. Any why not? If I had done the same, someone else would've posted.

Quite frankly, what everyone here has to say I take worth a grain of salt. It's irrelevant what a bunch of people whom don't know me, outside of my RMS HoS topic, have to say. I didn't care about it then, and I don't now. So, let's move on! :)

Thanks for your feedback everyone,
-Cookie

Quote from: Elin on Apr 15, 2013, 08:01 AM
Stopped reading here.
So instead of asking in the same conversation, you block him, but open a thread months later with screenshots and "would like to know the reason why he reached out so boldly". Yeah, right.

Grow up and know your place. Maybe you should step in the Hall of Shame to refresh your mind.
Take your own advice. You decided to post.

Quote from: BlackGenesis on Apr 15, 2013, 06:39 AM
Just grow up, there is life behind the keyboard.
Yes, yes there is.

Quote from: Boreas on Apr 15, 2013, 04:17 AM
I don't see that in the chatlogs.

And creating this thread is a mature move in your opinion? Why make yourself look like a jester, I don't get it.
You requested RMS remove them. I guess I'm a jester. Whomever told people on RMS that maturity was instilled through insulting and name-calling was seriously delusional.

Quote from: Kensei on Apr 15, 2013, 03:41 AM
Wait sweetie, do you really think typical players actually follow RMS drama or care about you being put on HoS?

If I were a typical player, I'd just hop on your server as long as you're on first page. Who cares about RMS drama.
No.

To RMS staff/yC,

I have no regrets posting this thread. I do request it isn't removed as all the proof is in my screenshots. I also request that it is locked because the topic at hand has been discussed and I've ranted enough. :)

Thanks.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Triper

There is no need to insult anyone even if it's about someone being on the Hall of Shame, you're only making yourself as bad as that person.

Removed the insults that were posted after the request to lock the thread was made.
Locking this thread as requested.