TrueRO corruption

Started by Donker, Jan 30, 2015, 02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donker

I am here to show everyone how this server is corrupted and how GMs babysit a guild.
If someone don't know about TrueRO, give it a look here http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/truero-review-the-final-blow/

This is what happened to me, a friend shared with me all her accounts (ALL ACCOUNTS remember this) so 1 day i decided to log all these accounts and get the items. Nothing bad, she shared account so she knows this thing could happen, BUT following TrueRO rules GMs decided to ban me because i "guessed" her ID (5 accounts), her password and listen to this her pin code!!
Here is the rule about sharing accounts: 11. Keeping your account secure is your responsibility.
We cannot be faulted for security violations if you share your personal information with others. Do not give your username, password, or email address to anyone.
So why i got banned? I asked "GM" Apple what happened, the only thing she said was "you guessed her accounts informations" so your ban will not be removed, she couldn't say anything else and this is because the guild who reported me for "stealing" is the one who GMs babysit so my ban is permanent because they reported me.
Here the proof she shared ALL ACCOUNTS with me.

After that, i decided to spill out some secrets about the guild who reported me, i PMed "GM" Apple again and i told her about the hacker (same as the topic about the GTB card) who gave MVP card+items to the players of that guild (that time i was there too and i got my mvp card too). She asked me for names, i gave her all names and items but she did absolutely nothing, instead of reading my PM about a serious problem she ignored my report and went AFK. Here is the full conversation between me (RandomName) and "GM" Apple.
RandomName : Hello miss Apple
Apple : Hello
RandomName : i want to report some players
Apple : yes?
RandomName : they got items from a player
RandomName : who used hacks
RandomName : to get items
RandomName : it's bannable?
Apple : Donker if you something to report
Apple : go ahed
Apple : go ahead
RandomName : oh ok
RandomName : remember lynda?
RandomName : the russian guy?
Apple : continue
RandomName : he used some hacks
RandomName : idk what he used
RandomName : he gave us MVP cards+ items
RandomName : i can tell u item+character name
RandomName : and the date
Apple : I'm listenng
Apple : listenng
RandomName : in november when lynda got IP banned
RandomName : i talked with him in raidcall
RandomName : and he said "do u want mvp cards?"
RandomName : i said ok
RandomName : and he gave me and my friends
RandomName : mvp+items
RandomName : in the server there are
RandomName : a lot of items
RandomName : from lynda
RandomName : MVP card, equip
RandomName : and those items
RandomName : are still here
RandomName : people using
Apple : I'm still listening
RandomName : what else i have to say?
RandomName : people are using hacked items
RandomName : from Lynda
RandomName : it is good?
Apple : You're telling me that you have names
RandomName : oh yeah
RandomName : i have all names
RandomName : Loverboy got tao gunka
RandomName : Deegz got tao gunka
RandomName : Morpheus got samurai spectre
RandomName : Saijor got ghostring card
RandomName : +bakonawa tatoo x2
RandomName : +maya purple
RandomName : all from Lynda hacker
Apple : Anymore?
RandomName : +10 vellum claw for Scitscat
RandomName : i forgot his full name
RandomName : 10 guillotine katar +9 refine level
Apple : Also, we have logs of everything
RandomName : sure i can tell u the date
RandomName : when this happened
Apple : No need
Apple : we have logs everything
RandomName : 9 november check Naoki inventory
RandomName : he got samurai card
Apple : If you want to tell me anything else
RandomName : from nowhere
Apple : Then that is fine
RandomName : they will not be banned?
RandomName : wow
RandomName : using hacks is legal here
RandomName : so it's true, GM babysitting guardians LOL
RandomName : u will not ban them after i told u
RandomName : they used hacks
RandomName : i got banned because mocha s
hared account with me
RandomName : and people who got MVP from hacker
RandomName : no ban
RandomName : legit

Here is the conversation between me and "the hacker" who gave us items.

I got banned because someone shared accounts with me and people who got items from an hacker will not be banned. This is another proof how this server is corrupted and GMs can't do their job.

inzanity

Thats pretty shocking. People are literally running around with hacked cards?

PVP must be fun there.

pizzaguy

Hello everyone! Your friendly neighborhood PizzaGuy here ( at work, and sick with bronchitis /wah ).

The player was banned for the following reasons, as admitted:

1. Player logged into "friend's" shared account to clear out account of items

2. Player then attempted to guess and access "friend's" other accounts a total of 23 times, unfortunately, some attempts of which were successful

3. Player proceeded to clear out these other accounts owned by "friend"

This is clearly intent to do harm to a fellow player, and as such, warrants a player ban. (Nevermind the fact the the "friend" was the only player who defended the offending Player during his previous ban.)

This behavior is consistent with Player's previous actions. As we are a community-centric server with a focus on maintaining a healthy and friendly atmosphere, this Player is no longer welcomed on the server. Good riddance.

To touch on the other points:

1. We appreciate the Player taking the time to post his discussion with Apple - she definitely has a warmer heart than me! Despite Player's ban, she still listened to what he had to say, and remained professional at all times.

2. Bugs, third party software use, and other attack vectors will always be a potential issue for all online services. As stated previously, all discovered issues in rAthena, FluxCP, and other common RO server software that we utilize has been taken care of months ago (and their fixes have been applied upsteam). We are proud to be able to assist these projects become more stable, secure and usable, and will continue to contribute as much as we can to these projects. If any players have any lingering concerns, they are free to contact us in-game.

--a pizza ate this part--

Thank you all for you ears, and I wish you all a very belated Happy New Year!

PS- yC, feel free to move this to Server Discussion instead of Server Review - it's probably more fiting. Thank you.

Donker

It's funny how you are so fast to reply when someone say the truth about your server, but when players ask for questions you are AFK or somewhere else. (Check bug reports in the forum, 90% of reports are still waiting an answer from "GM team")
And about the items from Lynda? I bet there will be no punishment for those players because they are in your favorite guild, so exluding my "hacking abilities" to get accounts,  they are still using those items and maybe they are laughing because you are not able to track those items neither with my screenshoot and all the names i said to Apple.
Your server your rules, if you are happy with that, enjoy your vendors.

Innomite

So let me get this straight:

1. Donker posts some "serious" stuff about these "corrupt" Administrators.
2. PizzaGuy answers as fast as possible this thread instead of answering Bug reports on their own forums.
2.1. He then promotes his server in this topic (even if OP is talking about it, he shouldn't be promoting his server NOR promote his super "Costume Genie" which by the way does not show up the sprite before acquisition (if this is the so-called Style Update that was scheduled for last July then I'm really disappointed.)
3. HammerTimeBlackFreshPro posted something similar here: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/truero-review-the-final-blow/msg175117/#msg175117
4. As usual, PizzaGuy further derails the topic with his awesome server features.

I don't think this is about the server. It's about you guys.
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

kelp

[/URL]][/img]

oh look an Mjo! how?!

credits goes to that nigglet saijorr who naively posted this somewhere not private enough.

NovaRagnarok

It's surprising how after all of these things, you still see players keep playing on servers such as this one.
Judging from the screenshots provided, someone likely guessed their MySQL passwords and has been inserting items into the server.
If this is true, and the staff knew about it, shouldn't the server have been rolled back or wiped?

kelp

Quote from: NovaRagnarok on Jan 30, 2015, 09:16 PM
It's surprising how after all of these things, you still see players keep playing on servers such as this one.
Judging from the screenshots provided, someone likely guessed their MySQL passwords and has been inserting items into the server.
If this is true, and the staff knew about it, shouldn't the server have been rolled back or wiped?

only people who plays there are either Guardians guild who are currently being babysitted to be the topkek guild with all their "questionable" equipment and the people who just want to do PVM content since rangers damage waaaayyyy more than the officials which enables you to solo almost every PVM content. ^as for the MYSQL thingy its possible but how could the staff know? it seems they don't know s***, Wiped? lol might aswell bring down the server.

Innomite

Quote from: kelp on Jan 30, 2015, 08:53 PM
[/URL]][/img]

oh look an Mjo! how?!

credits goes to that nigglet saijorr who naively posted this somewhere not private enough.

This is hilarious.
Anyone who played here during its "gold days" must know that Apple and Pizza said at least 3 times that there would NOT be God Items in the server.

But then...

People from the guilds saving in Dewata (back then), like Fate or Eternal, got Mjolnirs by doing daily Treasure Hunting Quests. More info about that here: http://wiki.rebirthro.com/wiki/Treasure_Hunting_Quest

When Apple knew about this, they deleted 1 Mjolnir and supposedly, and also according to her, it was the only one in the server. But we found out that lots of people knew and had that item already. And they never got it deleted like our friend's.

Knowing that there are still Mjolnirs out there means a lot of things. Good riddance, TrueRO.

NovaRagnarok

Well, PizzaGuy claimed to know about this issue and also said it had been fixed.

Quote from: pizzaguy on Nov 27, 2014, 05:54 PM
Regarding player with "GM equipment": Good ol' packet editing, plus an undiscovered skill bug in rAthena. Fixed.

Unless there's been more than one separate instance of it.

Rekt

Quote from: pizzaguy on Jan 30, 2015, 06:45 PM

1. We appreciate the Player taking the time to post his discussion with Apple - she definitely has a warmer heart than me! Despite Player's ban, she still listened to what he had to say, and remained professional at all times.

How long are you gonna keep trying to delude people? Its futile. We all know you're Apple. One proof is the way you responded to the report in the screenshots above. That's classic PizzaGuy response minus the automatic afk message.

This is another case of Elias Bakkali. Apparently, its contagious.

Also, you dont have bronchitis. You just have regular cough and is being b**** so people can throw their "awwws" at you.

SystemGlitch

It's true q.q True RO is sooo corrupt when you have one guild being supported by the GMs not a fun server

ggwp

Quote from: Innomite on Jan 30, 2015, 09:47 PM
This is hilarious.
Anyone who played here during its "gold days" must know that Apple and Pizza said at least 3 times that there would NOT be God Items in the server.

But then...

People from the guilds saving in Dewata (back then), like Fate or Eternal, got Mjolnirs by doing daily Treasure Hunting Quests. More info about that here: http://wiki.rebirthro.com/wiki/Treasure_Hunting_Quest

When Apple knew about this, they deleted 1 Mjolnir and supposedly, and also according to her, it was the only one in the server. But we found out that lots of people knew and had that item already. And they never got it deleted like our friend's.

Knowing that there are still Mjolnirs out there means a lot of things. Good riddance, TrueRO.

Wait , how come they got those custom NPC (and not announced in website) ?
I thought that NPC was not in default emulator scripts and obviously not "OFFICIAL"

Innomite

Quote from: ggwp on Jan 31, 2015, 02:15 AM
Wait , how come they got those custom NPC (and not announced in website) ?
I thought that NPC was not in default emulator scripts and obviously not "OFFICIAL"

If it's custom then you already know what would happen.
And actually, during the beta phase of the server I'm playing, I never saw that NPC nor the NPC that gives you the rewards. None of the servers I played had this kind of thing. TrueRO is the first one I found had this "feature".

I first thought they just ripped the grf data from any server that had this "feature". It COULD be possible, I mean these guys have a fame of being lazy as f*** and not answering to anyone who isn't of their liking.

EDIT: I just googled "Treasure Hunting Quest" and found guides on several private servers, so apparently this is custom.

Pizza/Apple, where are you?

NovaRagnarok

Quote from: Innomite on Jan 31, 2015, 02:52 AM
If it's custom then you already know what would happen.
And actually, during the beta phase of the server I'm playing, I never saw that NPC nor the NPC that gives you the rewards. None of the servers I played had this kind of thing. TrueRO is the first one I found had this "feature".

I first thought they just ripped the grf data from any server that had this "feature". It COULD be possible, I mean these guys have a fame of being lazy as f*** and not answering to anyone who isn't of their liking.

EDIT: I just googled "Treasure Hunting Quest" and found guides on several private servers, so apparently this is custom.

Pizza/Apple, where are you?

Funnily enough, the THQS scripts come in every download of rAthena, but you have to enable the script for it to be implemented.
They probably just enabled it without properly checking what it could do.