TrueRO corruption

Started by Donker, Jan 30, 2015, 02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelp

Quote from: aguile on Jan 31, 2015, 10:13 AM
Yep, since you went full Leeroy here.

By the way, my performance on this topic isn't relevant. I see that you are trying to troll/derail the thread since your arguments are nonxistant.

Plz, keep your child behavior, babbling the last word doesn't make you right ok?

Ps.: its not irony it's sarcasm.

Whatever sarcasm you're doing, you're bad at it, it doesn't translate well, child behavior? well I use that to people such as the likes of you, Topkeks.

and me derailing the topic? Pls, have you post anything useful regarding the real topic sir? that's right, No, so go back on your sinking excuse of a server, stay there cause you know, we don't want fggits like you loose k?

bobbystar

Quote from: Donker on Jan 31, 2015, 10:08 AM
Enough proofs? Or you need more? Since now i am the only one who posted proofs here, where are your proofs?

Here Lynda "explain" how he deleted Hammer GTB with "magic".
lol people typically defend themselves when they have been accused. u literally just showed more proof what u did k.... dem leika GMs will surely be having fun with screwed up members

Donker

Bobbystar just another Guardians member who made a RMS account just to say s*** and showing no proofs, nothing new  /ho

LordAmir

Quote from: Donker on Jan 31, 2015, 10:08 AM
Enough proofs? Or you need more? Since now i am the only one who posted proofs here, where are your proofs?

Here Lynda "explain" how he deleted Hammer GTB with "magic".

WOW, omg you knew all the time about this and you didn't tell anyone!!!!!!! no one! omg
You got Black banned, Zeliv banned! you placed Pizza in a hard situation!! you created all the problems to protect your hacker friend and
your hacked gears?!!!!!! wow.
After all  what you did to Reborn's guild and to black and now you go and hide in there server behind there backs!!!!! and you really expect them to help you now!!!!
you just made it clear to everyone!!! where is Zeliv,Omen,Hammer,Xhii... everyone who went against Pizza
for a false accusations.
WHO ARE YOU ?!! how many faces do you have!!! stop stabbing people in the back!!

When Black&Zeliv were your enemies you hided the truth from them and you were scared to tell pizza about the Russian guy because he will ban you for sure! you read/saw all Black reviews on the forum and you didn't do or say anything about it!!!!

So everything was false!!! you are the main reason of what is going on!! from what I see you are the corruption it self.

I hope you are not treating reborn players on LeikaRO as your friends! someone must do something about this freak! wow

Thanks for sharing this last post, you just made my day

Donker

I am really sad because you guys don't even remember what you said, sadly for you i have all screenshots of conversations and guess what? All members who got MVP+items from Lynda know about Hammer/Black GTB. "NO ONE KNOW ABOUT IT AND YOU LET HIM BAN OMG DONKER" ask your members if they didn't know it because i remember they laughed alot about it  /ho

William=Loverboy got Tao Gunka from Lynda
Bryle=Saijor got Ghostring+Maya Purple+2 Bawaya Agimat Tattoo
Chris=Morpheus got Samurai Spectre
Aaron=Asiong he got nothing (get me a tao too pls lol)

And again i showed you proof of your lying, when you will stop?

aguile

Quote from: kelp on Jan 31, 2015, 10:21 AM
Whatever sarcasm you're doing, you're bad at it, it doesn't translate well, child behavior? well I use that to people such as the likes of you, Topkeks.

and me derailing the topic? Pls, have you post anything useful regarding the real topic sir? that's right, No, so go back on your sinking excuse of a server, stay there cause you know, we don't want fggits like you loose k?

God... is there anything useful in this topic anyways? I mean this topic tells a story about a guy that stealed, got butthurted, then turned in all his friends, got slapfaced anyways, then creates a flaming topic and still tries to play the white knight.

The, worst part I think, is that there is some people that is defending him! I mean, he stealed a "friend", he turned in his own friends remember? how can people still take anything here seriously before that being said?

Ths is only a sad topic created by a sad player who was kicked from the server he played and let alone by his former "friends".

kelp

Quote from: aguile on Jan 31, 2015, 10:55 AM
God... is there anything useful in this topic anyways? I mean this topic tells a story about a guy that stealed, got butthurted, then turned in all his friends, got slapfaced anyways, then creates a flaming topic and still tries to play the white knight.

The, worst part I think, is that there is some people that is defending him! I mean, he stealed a "friend", he turned in his own friends remember? how can people still take anything here seriously before that being said?

Ths is only a sad topic created by a sad player who was kicked from the server he played and let alone by his former "friends".

You wanna know what more lonelier than that? your server staff negligence over things, and you, I don't care about the drama involved in this stuff (neither most of us are), we just want your toplulz staff to try explain these fcking allegations, so if you can contact em and make yourself useful, do so

What M8

So, what I got from this topic:

- I don't care how much of a **** Donker was with his friend, he shouldn't be banned. Rule 11 is clear. He could receive a proper punishment for all the MvP hack story, but together with all the other involved.
- All MvP cards should be deleted and the players who use them get the proper punishment
- TrueRO GMs are " surprisingly " useless, they can't even fix Bug Reports, what will they do with all this commotion
- I have NOTHING against Amir, but looks like Donker has more proofs to it.

I want you guys to see my point, this MvP cards are DESTROYING all the WoE Fun, and I don't understand me wrong, I don't want Guardian guild to disappear, and I know it will happen if all the people envolved gets banned, so Im just asking a punishment to them, not a ban. Guardian guild is necessary in the server, and I have friends there, even the ones with MvP cards.

Well, I hope I could show my points clear enough. Lets keep being civilizated her.

Thanks for the attention,

BGE genetic, Yeah  /lv

Croatoan

I need more popcorn :D

it's good to be updated on all the things that is going on :D lot of things got cleared, but more things became unclear.. :D

Anyway, I have nothing to do w/ the other issue such as getting an MVP card or Having one deleted. Donker, we've been on the same guild too, I just want to ask one thing, who actually guessed and took all mocha's gears on her other account that she didn't share with you.. If it was you. Would you mind me asking why? I mean I just can't think of a reason for you to do it, I'm not yet 100% sure that it is you who did it or if someone asked you to do so. because I think you would still consider your friendship with her because I remember that you keep saying the word Respect and if you can do that then it means you have integrity and you won't steal your dearest friends gear. So I think it would be fair enough for you to be given a chance to answer if you really stole it or not.

In response to Yeah, he didn't just accessed the shared account instead he made a trial and error on accessing other account as stated on the first reply of the admin there was 23 attempts total made some are successful. Means it was an intentional thing to do harm to that account. so technically it wasn't just the shared account that was hacked. although I'm really not sure if donker is the one responsible for it or not, that's why I want to know from him. In regards to your other statement, I do agree that everyone involved should be punished. although I would want to ask your opinion about the items that was hacked on the other account that was not shared. Cause if im not mistaken some of them was shared by the hacker to that guild. cause they can be used as an accessory to the crime too because they used something that was actually stolen.

CroatoanV2 (Gene) [Guardians] - I'm still learning how to play Ragnarok until now -

~ The one who speaks does not know; The one who knows does not speak ~

LordAmir

Quote from: What M8 on Jan 31, 2015, 11:11 AM
So, what I got from this topic:

- I don't care how much of a d*** Donker was with his friend, he shouldn't be banned. Rule 11 is clear. He could receive a proper punishment for all the MvP hack story, but together with all the other involved.
- All MvP cards should be deleted and the players who use them get the proper punishment
- TrueRO GMs are " surprisingly " useless, they can't even fix Bug Reports, what will they do with all this commotion
- I have NOTHING against Amir, but looks like Donker has more proofs to it.

I want you guys to see my point, this MvP cards are DESTROYING all the WoE Fun, and I don't understand me wrong, I don't want Guardian guild to disappear, and I know it will happen if all the people envolved gets banned, so Im just asking a punishment to them, not a ban. Guardian guild is necessary in the server, and I have friends there, even the ones with MvP cards.

Well, I hope I could show my points clear enough. Lets keep being civilizated her.

Thanks for the attention,

BGE genetic, Yeah  /lv

I agree with you 90%,
1.all the things that has been hacked or stolen, should be given away to the game masters!
2.only 3 members from Guardians were convoluted in this situation we still have 40 members.

Cheers

Donker

What about stop talking about me? I got banned, it's over i broke the rules and all other things Pizza said stop saying the same s*** over and over and over. Now let's talk about the spoonfeed and the babysitting of "GM team" to Guardians guild, i showed everyone screenshots,names,items. Why those people are still unpunished? Answer is easy, "GM" helping Guardians and they don't want to ban them.

LordAmir

Quote from: Donker on Jan 31, 2015, 11:37 AM
What about stop talking about me? I got banned, it's over i broke the rules and all other things Pizza said stop saying the same s*** over and over and over. Now let's talk about the spoonfeed and the babysitting of "GM team" to Guardians guild, i showed everyone screenshots,names,items. Why those people are still unpunished? Answer is easy, "GM" helping Guardians and they don't want to ban them.

You want me to start showing screen shots ?! of Alex , DefenseX,TrumpCard,wolff,Mechanolic
and you working together to steal mocha's gear and that he has all her gears!!!?

Donker

AHAHAHA

I feel so bad for you Amir  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh

You got trolled by Alex, and the first thing you did was to post it here  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh

All mocha's items are banned with me, they are all gone. Give up dude.

Croatoan

Quote from: Donker on Jan 31, 2015, 12:00 PM
AHAHAHA

I feel so bad for you Amir  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh

You got trolled by Alex, and the first thing you did was to post it here  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh  /heh

All mocha's items are banned with me, they are all gone. Give up dude.

he maybe got trolled, but i am sure some of mocha's item were given like materials so your statement that all mocha's item are banned with you are false. but i am sure that some of amirs gears was not returned to him, so he was not trolled at all.

Donker

Ask your pro staff to check my storage, all items are still there too bad it's banned  /heh  /heh

Alex is just trolling around and you are giving him importance because you have nothing else to say.

About Amir items, he traded to Alex so why he should give them back? Now giving items to a player it's bannable too? Interesting rule.