The truth about NOVARO

Started by barragazz, Jan 02, 2019, 06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Potatoes

Quote from: Lai on Jan 03, 2019, 10:27 AM
Potatoes,
switch out all "nova" words with "Lai".

And then give it another try and reply.

but then again, I'm sure this server is great server.
They have great people and good team!

Those who are mad at it are just loserssss! Leave the server alone! Move on please!
There are so many other servers out there, that you can try.

If you don't like, then leave!  /lv /lv /lv /lv

I'd install NovaRO to check, but that would be kinda tedious. I don't get why I'd have to be the one going out of my way to confirm this. From what I'm gathering on their Discord though, they really do mostly have costumes in their cash shop. They sell enriched and HD materials, but they don't actually have p2w gears in there other than "Oni horns" that apparently was made useless after fixing a bug. It seems like another far fetched lie that was made bigger than it really is. Judging from these two clowns up there, that seems to be the case lol. It's hard to confirm this, nobody is giving any proof of their claims though so by these standards, I'm right "because I said so" lol.

AyleenDancer

Quote from: Potatoes on Jan 03, 2019, 10:16 AM

Give me the proof, or you're a liar.
While i have a couple of screenshots, no person in this world would be proving anything to  such an irrelevant random with such a bad attitude

Quote from: Potatoes on Jan 03, 2019, 10:16 AMI'm right "because I said so" lol.

Funny that you say that, when you're arguing against what a lot of people thinks, even when some guilds even left the server for it. But yeah what you say must be truth....

Quote from: Potatoes on Jan 03, 2019, 10:16 AM
Edit:
I have never heard of players complaining about fixing too many bugs too fast before, it's a first for me. It's usually the other way around. Be happy you get bug fixes, be proud of that. You have a twisted mind. You're legit complaining about a server being too good at fixing bugs. ? ? ? ?

No, that's a totally lack of reading comprehension, we are complaining about not having decent enough gears to go along with the fixes.

Potatoes

Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 10:47 AM
While i have a couple of screenshots, no person in this world would be proving anything to  such an irrelevant random with such a bad attitude
Yeah I call s*** on that. Nobody would be stupid enough to not give such proof that would damage the server to a point of no return. If you had those, you would have shared them ages ago. Stop pretending, you don't have any and we all know it lol. You're as stupid as they get. I'll say it again for you:
Give me the proof, or you're a liar.

QuoteI'm right "because I said so" lol.
Funny that you say that, when you're arguing against what a lot of people thinks, even when some guilds even left the server for it. But yeah what you say must be truth....
Dudeeeeeee, come on lol. That was sarcasm. I even put it in quotes to make it obvious. I was making fun of you for throwing these stupid claims without proof, and saying the same thing as you did to make you realize what you sounded like. It's meant to highlight what you do...

This is really awkward.

QuoteAnd update TOO fast.
QuoteNo, that's a totally lack of reading comprehension, we are complaining about not having decent enough gears to go along with the fixes.
Then it's a writing skill issue along with a mentality issue. You're complaining about the updates [which bring you gears] being too fast and then not having enough gears. That's poor phrasing. What you meant to say was:
There aren't enough gears for your character build.

Now that is a fair complaint [it's not but whatever]. But what you can't do is complain about them fixing bugs, that's just ignorant and silly. Fixing bugs is a good thing and is what everyone, on any server out there, both private and official, wants. How crazy do you have to be to start thinking bug fixes are bad, I've never seen that before.

"we are complaining about not having decent enough gears to go along with the fixes"
Just stop. Fixes are not related to your gears. You may think they do, but that's a messed up mentality. Those are two distinct concepts that should not be taken into account when fixing a bug in the game. Ever. Imagine if a server started keeping bugs because their players liked them, like holy s*** lol.

You want to start changing your way of thinking dude. It's just so wrong.

Fu Wind

Hi, i don't think that Nova is a bad person (he's just a little grumpy).

And I don't know how was the server before i came to it on January 2018. When i came i considered it very great server. But i really don't like how they implemented Biolab 5 (is not according to a 25x or 10x server) and also disliked how they added unnecessary custom fixes to Temporal Manteau and Amistr Beret, that i waited for so long.
/sob

I still thinking is a great server, mostly because of its fast updates, its population and the people i met here.  I love this server and i'm willing to stay and watch  it grow.  /no1

But at least i can confirm that it is a very spreaded rumor among the community, that this guy called "the donator" (Arias) has a very strong and bad influence on the server.

Not saying that i actually agree or disagree with those rumors, is just what people says. Those screenshots were provided by someone who's often on PVP, about two people randomly talking.
Check my awesome Youtube Channel for Rune Knight content, AB content and others:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxj_I417ixk1Qny8WZGJXBg

barragazz

I have never heard of players complaining about fixing too many bugs too fast before, it's a first for me. It's usually the other way around. Be happy you get bug fixes, be proud of that. You have a twisted mind. You're legit complaining about a server being too good at fixing bugs. ? ? ? ?

LOL its not bug fixed as Nova stated, that why you know nothing if you dont play. Its nerf becoz of people complained. U already got tricked by Nova hahaha. Good luck

Potatoes

Quote from: Fu Wind on Jan 03, 2019, 11:27 AM
But at least i can confirm that it is a very spreaded rumor among the community, that this guy called "the donator" (Arias) has a very strong and bad influence on the server.

These screenshots are yet again the same as what you all do: say whatever you want and make it sound as proof. Fu Wind, an opinion is not a proof. The guy in the screenshot could be AyleenDancer fo all I know. You have to show me that Nova customized a skill to help this guy.

My understanding from reading these is that bugs were fixed that indirectly helped Arias.

But other than that, I'm not seeing any corruption and bias in those screenshots. The claim was:

Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 06:46 AM
Everyone knows who i'm talking about, billionarie donator who got crushed by Royale on PVP so he used his influences to fix Cicada shed for personal benefit.

Edit:
Quote from: barragazz on Jan 03, 2019, 11:36 AM
LOL its not bug fixed as Nova stated, that why you know nothing if you dont play. Its nerf becoz of people complained. U already got tricked by Nova hahaha. Good luck
No idea what that means, but ok!

Fu Wind

I repeat myself:
"at least i can confirm that it is a very spreaded rumor among the community, that this guy called "the donator" (Arias) has a very strong and bad influence on the server."

Not saying that i actually agree or disagree with those rumors, is just repeat what people says.
That's information without making judgments, everyone is free to draw their own conclusions.

Oh, I can also confirm a very great majority of people is dissatisfied with our Bio5 system and the GC hat fixes, while Arias is one of the few in favor, and has openly defended them against everyone, which may be causing more suspects from people.

Thanks you  /no1
Check my awesome Youtube Channel for Rune Knight content, AB content and others:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxj_I417ixk1Qny8WZGJXBg

OXDhatesmagick

Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 06:46 AMEveryone knows who i'm talking about, billionarie donator who got crushed by Royale on PVP so he used his influences to fix Cicada shed for personal benefit. Guy who insults people and never gets ban.

But it's a bug and that's literally result of a bug being fixed? Anyone can make a bug report.  Just because Arias happens to report a bug that buffs his class, doesn't mean it's a bad thing? Or you're saying bugs should stay the way they are and enjoy ourselves playing on a bugged server.

Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 10:47 AM

WTF man, if I were an outsider I'd want screenshots too. I am certain Potatoes is not the only outsider that's watching this thread. You are not proving it to him, you are proving it to everyone else.

Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 10:47 AMyou gotta learn to shut up when you don't know what you're talking about

Provides 0 proof then calls out people for not knowing the truth? Excuse me LOL.

I can relate to some points given by the OP as a player of NovaRO myself, but damn guys, provide proofs. At this point you're only making yourselves look bad.

Ariasqt

After being told by several ppl about the stuff going on here I decided to give some input as well /no1

1. This "owning/crushing" thing people are talking about never happened (but let's pretend it did for the trash talkers sake). Its pvp room, irrelevant. I'm going in there for fun do some 1 v X sometimes die to ppl sometimes kill them have some petty PvP banter in the heat and that's it, moving on.

2. This special treatment Nova giving me you are talking about doesn't exist either: I got banned from discord for a full year (like rarely anyone else did) for bad attitude chatting and only got unbanned after improving my behavior and eventually writing a ticket to request for the unban. I got jailed for trolling in a language channel with a friend. Aside from that, I didn't really have any offenses which would justify a ban or even perma ban or anything in that direction, really. I got punished according to my actions, that's it.
No special treatment.

3. I didn't know I'm a heavy donator until this day but you pointing out I'd have to be a "Billionaire Donator" to get items that I've gotten is quite the compliment, thanks for that!

4. Those changes which you all seem to be thinking to be custom aren't custom at all:

I have access to kROs Sakray on my private accounts and tested things which I thought not to make any sense:

https://gyazo.com/8ac86c8523eb1a5aec7631ebfe80cc82 (kRO sakray footage showing that cicada  evades hell plant, same footage was used in the bug report in the forums, which anyone registered could see btw)

Since I'm playing ninja, I obviously notice potential bugs of classes that I play myself before others (btw I'm also playing genetic in PvP so that buff for ninja/nerf for genetic affected me both ways).

The testing happened because I was checking Star Emperors Nova Explosion behavior after release and simply noticed it's very similar to hell plant. (Fixed damage, melee physical, blocked by SW etc)

So "Nova Explosion gets evaded by cicada while Hell Plant doesn't, why?" -> that's why and how most of the things I test on kRO are tested in the first place and yeah it was a hit.

It was officially reported in novaROs bugtracker (like dozens of other bug reports I made there) and eventually fixed, not because of special treatment or anything but because it's an official bug just like other skills rAthena has scripted incorrectly(lots of them).

I do agree that I do not share the mentality of having easy access high-end gears (bio5) simply because people get less active after having their gears done but yeah I do know that the average player has the mentality of "pls give free MVP cards Sir GM"

That's it from my side, I will not comment on this thread any further as I'm sure it's just some recently banned player spreading salt or people being silly about PvP. (as 99% of the time).  /kis2

barragazz

ERM ERMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

barragazz

Arias vibe ........ hahahaha....... ermmm take look closely 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

AyleenDancer

Quote from: Ariasqt on Jan 03, 2019, 12:07 PM

I do agree that I do not share the mentality of having easy access high-end gears (bio5) simply because people get less active after having their gears done but yeah I do know that the average player has the mentality of "pls give free MVP cards Sir GM"

What you say is literally the opposite of what happens, people still playing easy old content as OGH and charleston , while nova's bio 5 is desertic as hell.

Is not having easy access, is having reasonable access. The hats only boost cheesy fun skills, and the enchants are disabled on PVP anyway. So why to make them so hard to get? Sunbear on 1x got if faster than anyone here.

Then is OK is your opinion. But why to put it over the opinion of absolute majority of the server? Anyone with 50 iq reasonement would suspect about that

Potatoes

Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 01:33 PM
Is not having easy access, is having reasonable access. The hats only boost cheesy fun skills, and the enchants are disabled on PVP anyway. So why to make them so hard to get? Sunbear on 1x got if faster than anyone here.

Then is OK is your opinion. But why to put it over the opinion of absolute majority of the server? Anyone with 50 iq reasonement would suspect about that
... You guys look like complete fools. He's entitled to his opinion, just like you are. He thinks it should be hard to get Bio 5 gears, you think it should be easy. I don't get your point. How is that bias/favoritism towards him?

I doubt the GMs would just make the content easier because some people wanted it easier, obviously. What's strange is that you think his opinion weight in more than yours.  Why do you think that? Is it just because the GMs see it the same way as he does? Is that it?

barragazz

My screen shot got deleted ? I post screenies before, It From munbalance discord. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

AyleenDancer

Quote from: Potatoes on Jan 03, 2019, 01:40 PM
... You guys look like complete fools. He's entitled to his opinion, just like you are. He thinks it should be hard to get Bio 5 gears, you think it should be easy. I don't get your point. How is that bias/favoritism towards him?

I doubt the GMs would just make the content easier because some people wanted it easier, obviously. What's strange is that you think his opinion weight in more than yours.  Why do you think that? Is it just because the GMs see it the same way as he does? Is that it?

I'm giving my opinion too.
And reasonable =/= easy

No one wants it easy, but people on 1x can get those hats refined and enchanted much faster than in nova "10x", how reasonable is that?