The truth about NOVARO

Started by barragazz, Jan 02, 2019, 06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barragazz

Hello everyone. As a early player play novaro since 400 population mid 2015 till 2018.

ITS indeed P2W Server. Enriched ores and HD ores obtain true cash shop only wich is called Nova Point. End Game Headgears are cost 5000 cp - 7000 cp ( 5K cp = 5 US Dollar) per headgear. And u need refine them by +9 to get decent effect. End game costume same as well but u not get straight to the point. Need to buy Egg in cash shop and u get random costume when u consumed.

Nice Business. That how Capitalis works anyway.

About admin. Dont bother you approached him if you need help or opinion or suggestion etc. He will communicate with u with an arrogant, child attitute who always in denial.

IF U DO HONEST RMS REVIEW THAT APPEARED NEGATIVE TO HIM, HE WILL SAY THOSE ARE LIES.
i dont know what the problem he is always in denial but dont want to reflect as a positive remarks to improved the works.

Many Veteran Left. Event 2k population all new player that know nothing about end game content really are.
When u start the server all good and with time u realised how bad, monetary, capitalis, arrogant and no tolerant server and admin.

GM Tokei is good person as im communicate with him. Really guys with manner and explain in deepth n clear if something happened. Nova is lucky got such helper loyal till now. Pls be more appreciate.

Lastly Early game contain is good, But not end game contain. If u really wanna play, just go for casual just dont get into it, CANCER.

And update TOO fast. Its like u earn good End game weapon, the next day patched, the class got nerf. What your energy and time means by all that. That is wasted. You grind for your favourite class, and next week updated your class/item is useless. CONSTANT MAKING PROFIT OUT OF GAME CONTENT. CAPITALIS.

Wish you guy all the best.

NovaRagnarok

To start, the great majority of our Random Headgear Boxes are purely cosmetic. The few that have effects are low-value, and the stats are not an attraction factor (think +1 agi, +2 vit hats). In the singular case where there was an item with a good refineable effect inside a random headgear box, we included an alternate method to obtain said headgear outside of the Nova Shop.

As for your argument that "end game headgear 1 pcs is 5k cp=5 dollar and u need to refine that to get op effect", this is simply not true. In fact, there are almost no end-game headgears in the Nova Shop (Cash Shop for people who don't play on NovaRO).

I also couldn't help but notice that your post is lacking a mention of the alternate methods of obtaining Nova Points. You can obtain Nova Points by participating in events and logging on every day to earn Gold Coins, which you can then exchange into Nova Points. Not only that, but over 99% of the items in the Nova Shop are not bound, which means that even if you're a F2P player, you can simply purchase these items for zeny in the market.

A lot of players (both new and old) are having loads of fun on the server, and we're working very hard on bringing much more challenging end-game content by the middle of the year.
I know, a lot of people get upset when their classes and items get bug fixes, and maybe that just means the server isn't for you.
Some people would rather play on servers with no updates, and that's okay, I won't judge you for it. But to criticize the server for having constant bug fixes and implementations of new items is in my opinion, extremely unreasonable.
I've never claimed my server is perfect, but the great majority of the negative "feedback" on RMS is a direct result of something happening to the writer (usually a ban), which leads to a negative review in which they overly exaggerate real issues to put the server in a bad light.

The truth is, we have our flaws and we're working on them, but far too many of these reviews just straight up make up stories to make us look bad.

AyleenDancer

" the great majority of the negative "feedback" on RMS is a direct result of something happening to the writer (usually a ban)"

excuse me sir but that's a huge lie. One of the biggest issues o the server is your lack of self-criticism, which keeps it to improve in its negative aspects. Instead of accepting your mistakes and improving, you always try to deny everyone's opinion. So much so, that many people have left the server no because of the server issues, but because of the attitude of the GM. That's definitively something you must work on.

the truth is that the very great mayority of people commeting bad reviews, is people leaving because of the course the server is taking since 2018. I play nova since 2015, and the server definitively is not what it was.

Those are literal words of munbalance, the greatest sponsor of the server: "Nova has gotten progressively more grindy and RNG focused since I've joined back in 2014. It really isn't the server I fell in love with anymore. There's no hard feelings though, I still plan to play Nova but I was really getting sick of everything moving a snails pace. Other servers are passing them by when they used to lead the charge and they almost seem afraid to push progression forward recently, to the point of customizing items and making them weaker (Really not a fan of this as it makes it very hard to make my content approachable to players of other servers.)."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN6twkVroNo

As for my personal case, I play nova since 2015, and the server has changed a lot for bad. level of grindiness and customization of the last updates is in a totally different level now, with bio 5 and the new gold coins being some examples of this, and everyone knows that this is to please your Goose of the golden eggs

Everyone knows who i'm talking about, billionarie donator who got crushed by Royale on PVP so he used his influences to fix Cicada shed for personal benefit. Guy who insults people and never gets ban.

Everyone knows that the undeniably majority of the server is in favor of easing bio 5, and against unnecessary customizations as removing fixed cast time from Gold coin hats (those hats were the reason why so many guilds left during the last months)

But of course, the opinion of 1 big donator is more important than the one of 1999 players, so you need to please him or you may lose them. Nova RO is taking a sad course.

NovaRagnarok

Like I said, wild stories. You're literally asking us for more customization and criticizing us for customizing things in the same sentence, and then you make up claims about some mysterious donator somehow calling the shots on bug fixes. The bug tracker is there for all to see and contribute to.

I've never heard of a billionaire donator with influence who got crushed in PvP, nor have I ever cared about any players' status as a donator, much less so as a PvPer. Please stop spreading lies. Your calling Munbalance "the greatest sponsor of the server" alone shows how little you know.

As for your not enjoying the server anymore, I can respect and accept that and I'm sorry you feel that way, but please stop spreading false rumors. Our vision and decision making has never and will never be affected by the wants and desires of donators. If you have ideas you wish to propose, the suggestion forums are also open to all players.

AyleenDancer

Nova pls, false rumors, such an arrogant declaration... "everyone is wrong but me, what you say is a lie, even if that's what the whole server thinks" Like i said, lack of self-criticism.

NovaRagnarok

Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 08:00 AM
Nova pls, false rumors, such an arrogant declaration... "everyone is wrong but me, what you say is a lie, even if that's what the whole server thinks" Like i said, lack of self-criticism

Thank you for proving my point. Nowhere in what I said did I claim everyone but me is wrong, I only directly called out the sections that I know for a fact are incorrect, and from that you end up attributing quotes to me. And then you have the gall to assume what  "the entire server" thinks. Like said, made up stories.

I make mistakes all the time, that's why I rely on the entirety of my GM team when making important decisions, not just my impulses. Not only that, but we're more than comfortable reverting decisions when we realize they were misguided or ineffective. Why you're trying to say otherwise is beyond me.

Potatoes

I don't know Nova, is he really that bad? I love drama and I follow it anywhere, but all I'm hearing are stupid stories and nobody has ever shown me anything bad that he's done so far. From an outsider point of view, I have to agree with his own statement that it comes from angry banned players. Trust me, I'd love to believe otherwise, but nobody has shown us on RMS anything so far.

"Admin disagrees with my opinion = I'm offended and I leave the server", that's just messed up, like... what the f*** LOL. Grow some balls and man up, jesus.

QuoteAnd update TOO fast. Its like u earn good End game weapon, the next day patched, the class got nerf.
Is it too fast or too slow? Choose one.

Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 06:46 AM
Everyone knows who i'm talking about, billionarie donator who got crushed by Royale on PVP so he used his influences to fix Cicada shed for personal benefit. Guy who insults people and never gets ban.

Everyone knows that the undeniably majority of the server is in favor of easing bio 5, and against unnecessary customizations as removing fixed cast time from Gold coin hats (those hats were the reason why so many guilds left during the last months)

But of course, the opinion of 1 big donator is more important than the one of 1999 players, so you need to please him or you may lose them. Nova RO is taking a sad course.

Those are bold statements dude. Unless you have proof, I'm calling you a liar straight away lol. Which makes me think everything else you've said so far is also a lie, so you're either as dumb as they get or... a banned player, as Nova said. It can't be both. Prove what you just said or stfu and don't ever speak on this forum ever again.

Edit: ^ Sorry if you think that last part is harsh, but when someone throws these kind of accusations without any proof, you just know it's when they lose all their credibility and they never had any to begin with. If you have any screenshots, surprise me. But my instinct tells me I'm right on that whole part.

barragazz

I don't know Nova, is he really that bad? I love drama and I follow it anywhere, but all I'm hearing are stupid stories and nobody has ever shown me anything bad that he's done so far. From an outsider point of view, I have to agree with his own statement that it comes from angry banned players. Trust me, I'd love to believe otherwise, but nobody has shown us on RMS anything so far.

"Admin disagrees with my opinion = I'm offended and I leave the server", that's just messed up, like... what the f*** LOL. Grow some balls and man up, jesus.

No need to follow this drama, and we as nova players no need outsider point of view as u never been in server. Observer is adequate Thanks.

AyleenDancer

Excuse me but i'm not banned player, i never even recieved a single warning in my whole time playing Nova. 7+ guilds moved so saying someone who left is a banned player is a lack of respect

And there's proof, literally all pvp roomers watched that this donator was owned several times on GTB ninja by royale's genetic and ranger. And inmidiatly after that,  Cicada Shed recieved a fix that made it block hell plant and ranger bomb. Coinsidence? I don't think so

This donator is also the only person on the server that supports our bio 5's level of grindiness and unnecessary fixes over the gold coin hats. You can ask on any chat related to the server to confirm.

Just ask anyone who plays there. If you believed it or not, is up to you, but first inform yourself before calling people liar

Potatoes

Quote from: barragazz on Jan 03, 2019, 08:58 AM
No need to follow this drama, and we as nova players no need outsider point of view as u never been in server. Observer is adequate Thanks.

What the... ah? Why are you posting on RMS again...? I thought it was to inform other people, like me, about the server. It's what the website is literally made for. This is not about telling NovaRO's own players what they supposedly already know. What kind of logic is this.

Potatoes

Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 09:06 AM
Excuse me but i'm not banned player, i never even recieved a single warning in my whole time playing Nova. 7+ guilds moved so saying someone who left is a banned player is a lack of respect

And there's proof, literally all pvp roomers watched that this donator was owned several times on GTB ninja by royale's genetic and ranger. And inmidiatly after that,  Cicada Shed recieved a fix that made it block hell plant and ranger bomb. Coinsidence? I don't think so

This donator is also the only person on the server that supports our bio 5's level of grindiness and unnecessary fixes over the gold coin hats. You can ask on any chat related to the server to confirm.

Just ask anyone who plays there. If you believed it or not, is up to you, but first inform yourself before calling people liar

I'm sorry but you're the one who's throwing these accusations about a corrupt GM who favors a big donator. You are the one who has to provide proof of what you say, not the other way around. Otherwise I stand by my statement, you're a liar. Prove what you say, or... again, just stop lol.

Man, seriously though, what's wrong with both of you. Have you never been in the real world? How do you not know such basic concepts? This is getting hilarious. Do you take RMS people for retards? Do you really think we'll fall for that s***?

Edit:
You make a statement > you support your claim with evidence. The most rudimentary art of argumentation. Otherwise it's called propaganda and you're just labeled as someone trying to damage the server. I can't trust anything you say already.

You may be right, it's possible Nova does that, but unless you have proof I mean... whatever you're saying can't be taken seriously. Try to understand that. That story alone would be much more interesting than the initial thread. Yet nobody has ever made a thread about it, I'm sorry but you're lying. Or you were fed up crap from rumors and you took it as truth, and that would make you a sheep. It shouldn't be hard to prove something like that in the first place if it really happened.

AyleenDancer

The proofs are there, if you don't wanna check and still stubbonrly saying that facts are lies, the one who have a problem is you. Those are honest reviews from old players, I played nova for over 3 years so i know what i'm talking about, much more than a random that's not even willing to enter nova chats to confirm

With that will to inform yourself your opinion means nothing, so please shut up and stop your out of place statements, thanks you

AyleenDancer

Quote from: Potatoes on Jan 03, 2019, 08:33 AM

Grow some balls and man up, jesus.

I'm not a man.

Quote from: Potatoes on Jan 03, 2019, 08:33 AMIs it too fast or too slow? Choose one.

I think he meant that the skill fixes are too fast, something everyone agrees too. Cause we get nerfs to many jobs as Genetic, that ends of making them useless

Nova get those fixes to emulate KRO, but in KRO they have a lot more gear (and is not nerfed) so jobs still being useful after the fixes... In nova they die

Potatoes

Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 09:51 AM
The proofs are there, if you don't wanna check and still stubbonrly saying that facts are lies, the one who have a problem is you. Those are honest reviews from old players, I played nova for over 3 years so i know what i'm talking about, much more than a random that's not even willing to enter nova chats to confirm

With that will to inform yourself your opinion means nothing, so please shut up and stop your out of place statements, thanks you
No. You made the accusations, you give the proof. You have to understand that it's very easy to say s*** and saying GM Nova is bias and corrupt, but unless you've got proofs how the hell do you expect others to believe you? Judging from your replies, you don't have any. You're just making stuff up and accepting whatever others are telling you. Like I said:
Give me the proof, or you're a liar.

That simple. If you're saying it's obvious, you, the one accusing, should be able to provide that easily, right? Yet you're struggling, trying to insult me, trying some weird logic, pointing at imaginary proofs, and so on. So excuse me for being cautious, but it's expected lol.

Edit:
Quote from: AyleenDancer on Jan 03, 2019, 10:06 AM
I think he meant that the skill fixes are too fast, something everyone agrees too. Cause we get nerfs to many jobs as Genetic, making them useless

Nova get those fixes to emulate KRO, but in KRO they have a lot more gear (and is not nerfed) so jobs still being useful after the fixes... In nova they die

I have never heard of players complaining about fixing too many bugs too fast before, it's a first for me. It's usually the other way around. Be happy you get bug fixes, be proud of that. You have a twisted mind. You're legit complaining about a server being too good at fixing bugs. ? ? ? ?

Lai

Potatoes,
switch out all "nova" words with "Lai".

And then give it another try and reply.

but then again, I'm sure this server is great server.
They have great people and good team!

Those who are mad at it are just loserssss! Leave the server alone! Move on please!
There are so many other servers out there, that you can try.

If you don't like, then leave!  /lv /lv /lv /lv