The truth about NOVARO

Started by barragazz, Jan 02, 2019, 06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barragazz

Quote from: Mandie on Jan 04, 2019, 06:30 AM
You must search info and use your brain (i know, i know, its hard, but you must try) before claiming and spreading misinformation like that.

Decision to make dorams DH on Nova was made by community, not by one player. Just like GoH. You can check thread, and send us an screenshot with post from person you tried to accuse:
https://www.novaragnarok.com/forum/topic/7955-make-dorams-rc_player-in-addition-to-rc_brute/

Just because kRO doesnt know how to balance classes doesnt mean that players cant do this.

Also no one saying what Nova trying to COPY kRO, server just FOLLOW it. Since your english is kinda bad (just fact, cause we played together some time and i know you better than anyone here), google these words, and find a difference. Plus, no one calling doram nerf as "fix". You won't find a thread about this in bug tracker.

Off-topic:

How dumb are you? You have been banned how often? 4 times? Once for RMT, second for botting, and other two just cause you are not allowed to play on server, iirc. And you STILL trying to join NovaRO, even if the server is bad af? I can sell you a bit of logic.

Just to finish you off:
How come player, which main class with endless Cicada would  be frightened by a physical only class?  /hmm

Haaaaa? Excuse me? Who are u ? I think youre the one need to use ur brain lol. Even Nova dont said im botting. I dont event know how to bott, and RMT is totally out of fact.

And i think this is alternate account. And LOOK oh NEW Account  ; Register January 2019 LOL.

Calm bro,
Are you Mad ?
That im STATED THE FACT? ^^

Lu7ky

Gotta say this is was a fun read. Almost as good as listening to Trump on tv.  /heh
Also Fave post ever from anything, you obviously had your jaw on the floor here:
Quote from: barragazz on Jan 03, 2019, 12:13 PM
ERM ERMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
I know that Arias has no say in what happens on the server but influences it through only proper means such as bug reports etc, I have seen some stupid people out there so I'm not gonna fire up the 'idiot counter' but its getting up there from this thread alone.

As Nova stated several times most of those bad reviews are influenced by a ban as I recognize names on a few. Those reviews are also flat out picking random low numbers as stated, server up-time is not a 1/10 as even if the server is down it is 99% because of an update/maintenance forecast 1 hour before it happens. You may post the GM's approval rating at whatever you felt was right but don't lie please it brings down such an awesome server.

We get these people in our #main channel as well, they are often complaining about something that was tested in KRO and fixed accordingly (to their disliking) or its an "I think".

I cannot count how many times I have complained and not gotten my way but the only way to get rewarded in NovaRO is by Hard work, Arias is one of our top commenting people on the forum and all of his things posted have a proof of some sort. I can go on for days about how many wrongs here need to be righted but I want to get back to the game.

JellopyFinder

this server should be ban from RMS for lying about the drop rate

Boreas

Ranting on the RMS forum in 2019? Come on. You ain't got anything better to do with your time? Lol

Leave Nova alone, he is a decent dude and has a successful server running. If you don't like it then open up your own and get 2k players. Otherwise shut the f*** up. Seriously.

Lai

Exactly!
Leave him alone!

I support NovaRO!

barragazz

This is server review section. If you cant take this just lock the door and cry. Critics mean to be improved, but the helper and admin have 9 years old mentality or trump' attitude. Good luck amurica.

Boreas

No offense, but the only one acting like he is 9 years old is you. Nova is hosted on Canada, how is that related to Trump if you don't mind the question? Grow up please, thanks!

live4lie

The topic title should be changed to "I hate capitalism" and this topic should be moved to Rant and Rave
People seem to forget they're playing on a low rate server and keep on complaining about end game and the economy

yennar

well .. that escalated quickly here.

that's the problem with RO nowadays - too many toxic players&trolls in the RO community.
Players, who believe they are entitled to anything, or believe they are extremely important, and when they don't get heard they flame here with 1 post accounts - It happens again and again on RMS.
Most of the people here don't even take it seriously or even read that BS. (Most of the people don't even look in the forums LOL )

The best thing you can do is ban them as soon as possible, so they don't destroy your server. Good move NovaRO

lilsword

This is the reason why you shouldn't debate with idiots. From NovaRO being pay-to-win to Trump real quick.

barragazz

Lol this two clown triggered. Im not replying to both of you-yikes. Amurica got triggered. Just manage your failed server so call FailonRo. Have a nice day. END TOPIC. these random people got triggerrd more than NOVA, funny. Bye

yennar

Quote from: barragazz on Jan 08, 2019, 01:16 AM
Lol this two clown triggered. Im not replying to both of you-yikes. Amurica got triggered. Just manage your failed server so call FailonRo. Have a nice day. END TOPIC. these random people got triggerrd more than NOVA, funny. Bye

even better than a +1 under my post. Love you too little troll /kis
Sadly it's not your call to end a topic

Boreas

Quote from: barragazz on Jan 08, 2019, 01:16 AM

I am from Europe, not sure what your obsession with America and Trump is. I feel almost offended to be honest. Have a nice day as well, I hope you grow up and come back with a better attitude in the future! See you~

misterj

this thread is a novaro gm team psyop to make nova look more rational and his detractors look like drooling s***. don't believe the lie$ ppl.

newkidontheroad

Quote from: Boreas on Jan 05, 2019, 01:23 AM
Ranting on the RMS forum in 2019? Come on. You ain't got anything better to do with your time? Lol

Leave Nova alone, he is a decent dude and has a successful server running. If you don't like it then open up your own and get 2k players. Otherwise shut the f*** up. Seriously.

well usually i dont wanna involved in this kind of thing but novaro right now just 1.8k+ not even 2k players...and that 1.8k including lots and lots of offline vendors tho...sometimes im curious the actual amounts of players in this server.... /hmm