The truth about NOVARO

Started by barragazz, Jan 02, 2019, 06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banix

Quote from: NovaRagnarok on Jan 03, 2019, 06:23 PM
You have to realize that bug reports are handled on an individual basis, based on complexity, severity and available information. New reports go one of two ways, either they get almost instantly fixed, or they get thrown by the wayside and could stick around for months. A lot of the pending bug reports do not have enough information or testing done to actually be fixed properly. If you can't figure that out for yourself and instead assume that we're deciding which reports get fixed based on who's posting them, I'm afraid there's not much of a point chatting with you as I doubt you'll ever find reason. Just by looking at the last page of the skill functionality bug report page you can easily see that the bugs fixed are reported by a wide variety of players. Arias just tends to write a lot of really easy to fix bug reports, complete with screenshots and recordings of the behavior on kRO, which makes these bugs rather easy to fix.

https://www.novaragnarok.com/forum/bug-tracker/fixed-bugs/?d=2&page=24

It's mind-boggling to me that you are attempting to put the fact that our own players properly report bugs and our administration deals with them quickly in a negative light. What kind of backwards thinking is that?

So Zino's reports were not well documented and got not fixed why? Nobody here is against bug fixing the problem here is the bias towards arias.

Herpderp

Quote from: NovaRagnarok on Jan 03, 2019, 06:36 PM
I should stop using my time up reading your fiction and instead go work on my server.

You mean pay Tokei breadcrumbs to work on your server  /heh

Potatoes

This is where you plan on going to discredit me because I happen to bring points that shatter your disillusions? You're both desperate at this point. None of you is even trying to argue or prove anything, you're just throwing yet again more accusations because that's all you've been doing so far. Trump's quote for you: all talk, no action. This is retarded, goodluck, have fun. This thread is over, you lost your credibility the moment you refused to show evidence of your claims lol, so you went to your second plan and attacked the person instead.

I gave you proofs, I showed you the irony of your logic, I called out your s***, I've done my part. I can't say the same from you.

banix

Quote from: Potatoes on Jan 03, 2019, 06:53 PM
This is where you plan on going to discredit me because I happen to bring points that shatter your disillusions? You're both desperate at this point. None of you is even trying to argue or prove anything, you're just throwing yet again more accusations because that's all you've been doing so far. Trump's quote for you: all talk, no action. This is retarded, goodluck, have fun. This thread is over, you lost your credibility the moment you refused to show evidence of your claims lol, so you went to your second plan and attacked the person instead.

I gave you proofs, I showed you the irony of your logic, I called out your s***, I've done my part. I can't say the same from you.

I know i ask for alot but please use the full 60IQ god gave you. https://www.novaragnarok.com/forum/bug-tracker/fixed-bugs/soft-defense-andor-hard-defense-defpierce-not-being-applied-correctly-r2025/ 1 example of where the allegations towards arias and the bias come from.

Edit: thanks for confirming me you are Tokei, very suspicious that your RMS profile shows you last activity and in the same moment tokei enters the topic in my post. Ofc you defend yourself against the allegations in being bias towards certain players who wouldnt.

Innomite

I love me some good Nova dramalama

Also the OP (PANAMA) got banned for cheating in a summer event. The rest of the ranting kids can't even prove anything. Arias is insufferable and annoying but he does something for his GTB ninja, and isn't Akashi the "billionaire"?

Nova is a clown, stop fixing bugs so fast man you're killing your community
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Ara

Quote from: banix on Jan 03, 2019, 07:23 PM
I know i ask for alot but please use the full 60IQ god gave you. https://www.novaragnarok.com/forum/bug-tracker/fixed-bugs/soft-defense-andor-hard-defense-defpierce-not-being-applied-correctly-r2025/ 1 example of where the allegations towards arias and the bias come from.

Wasn't that one marked Fixed For Next Maintenance that quickly because Tokei was literally there testing it with him, and they only posted it for documentation reasons anyway...?

Potatoes

Quote from: banix on Jan 03, 2019, 07:23 PM

You should have provided that link in the first place. I read it now. I am lost for words. How stupid do you have to be to think this is bias towards a player? Holy, f*** s*** LOL. Is this the kind of players NovaRO has to deal with? For real? You just put yourself in the grave with that one.

I refuse to believe this is what caused this drama or that you're that stupid. I just can't. Even Blinzer is smarter than you.

A player reported a bug, Tokeiburu fixed it, therefore Nova is biased. Brillant! 60IQ right back at you dude.

banix

Quote from: Potatoes on Jan 03, 2019, 07:41 PM
You should have provided that link in the first place. I read it now. I am lost for words. How stupid do you have to be to think this is bias towards a player? Holy, f*** s*** LOL. Is this the kind of players NovaRO has to deal with? For real? You just put yourself in the grave with that one.

I refuse to believe this is what caused this drama or that you're that stupid. I just can't. Even Blinzer is smarter than you.

A player reported a bug, Tokeiburu fixed it, therefore Nova is biased. Brillant! 60IQ right back at you dude.

Again you didnt use your full 60IQ. Let me break it down ITS NOT ABOUT A BUG BEING REPORTED. It's about in this topic that he had to bring no evidence just write down some numbers and wollah fixed without questioning. There are dozen examples as you allready know where ppl have to bring proof over proof over proof to even get it confirmed. And everyone knows you and arias are some sort of "best friends". I mean come on you even wrote an kind off apologie statement dont be dumber than you are.

Sanctuary

NovaRagnarok, can you prove to us that Arias only donated $70 and whether he received additional Nova Points for other services (ex. Being a Gamemaster or helping with other projects)?
If necessary, with Arias's approval.

Calm down live4lie.

Frenchfries

Quote from: banix on Jan 03, 2019, 07:52 PM
Again you didnt use your full 60IQ. Let me break it down ITS NOT ABOUT A BUG BEING REPORTED. It's about in this topic that he had to bring no evidence just write down some numbers and wollah fixed without questioning. There are dozen examples as you allready know where ppl have to bring proof over proof over proof to even get it confirmed. And everyone knows you and arias are some sort of "best friends". I mean come on you even wrote an kind off apologie statement dont be dumber than you are.

The other issue is the speed with which it was fixed despite having very little effect. I've seen posts sit for months while I personally bump it, and then a reply saying "sorry, can't implement it." And then there's a fix for this the same day.

And as for the 1 post thing. You are an owner known for attacking people with criticisms for your server. I'm sure everyone with alt accounts wants to avoid the same persecution.

DeePee

Quote from: banix on Jan 03, 2019, 07:52 PM

Listen, as a server owner one has absolutely no reason to adjust things in favour of a single player. It doesn't matter if that player happens to be a big donator, at all. Doing so is simply too risky. This is something that would maybe happen in a server with 50 players on but not on a server the size of Nova.

From what I know, Nova's goal is to have a server be as close to kRO when it comes to game mechanics. Skewing that to be in favour of a single player is basically shooting yourself in your own foot. No server owner would ever do that.

Players come and players go, all the time. The same thing goes for this supposed big donator. All that an owner of a big server cares about is continuity and they would never risk destroying that with silly things like this.

If you don't trust the way a mechanic works, I suggest you make an account on kRO and check it yourself.

lilsword

Of course the server needs to earn to cover its expenses. If you don't like the way they're running the game, just leave.  /heh

barragazz

Lol All u guys wanna talk about KRO mechanic that nova followed ? What happened to Doram back in days? Nova Destroyed, Kill, 'Disabled', And Nerf that class becoz your favourite guy and donator complain about it. ITS NOT BUG FIXED.

STOP USING UNSUITABLE WORDS TO YOUR s*** ACTION. ITS NERF AND CUSTOMIZATION.
NOT BUGS FIXED.

THANK YOU.

BTW SOMEONE GET REKT BY DORAM EVEN HE USE GTB. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO HE IS, NUB AND DONATOR. P2W. Getk rekt and cry to admin. Lol

Have a nice day.

Mandie

Quote from: barragazz on Jan 04, 2019, 04:32 AM
Lol All u guys wanna talk about KRO mechanic that nova followed ? What happened to Doram back in days? Nova Destroyed, Kill, 'Disabled', And Nerf that class becoz your favourite guy and donator complain about it. ITS NOT BUG FIXED.

STOP USING UNSUITABLE WORDS TO YOUR s*** ACTION. ITS NERF AND CUSTOMIZATION.
NOT BUGS FIXED.

THANK YOU.

BTW SOMEONE GET REKT BY DORAM EVEN HE USE GTB. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO HE IS, NUB AND DONATOR. P2W. Getk rekt and cry to admin. Lol

Have a nice day.

You must search info and use your brain (i know, i know, its hard, but you must try) before claiming and spreading misinformation like that.

Decision to make dorams DH on Nova was made by community, not by one player. Just like GoH. You can check thread, and send us an screenshot with post from person you tried to accuse:
https://www.novaragnarok.com/forum/topic/7955-make-dorams-rc_player-in-addition-to-rc_brute/

Just because kRO doesnt know how to balance classes doesnt mean that players cant do this.

Also no one saying what Nova trying to COPY kRO, server just FOLLOW it. Since your english is kinda bad (just fact, cause we played together some time and i know you better than anyone here), google these words, and find a difference. Plus, no one calling doram nerf as "fix". You won't find a thread about this in bug tracker.

Off-topic:

How dumb are you? You have been banned how often? 4 times? Once for RMT, second for botting, and other two just cause you are not allowed to play on server, iirc. And you STILL trying to join NovaRO, even if the server is bad af? I can sell you a bit of logic.

Just to finish you off:
How come player, which main class with endless Cicada would  be frightened by a physical only class?  /hmm

AyleenDancer

Quote from: Potatoes on Jan 03, 2019, 06:53 PM

Wow, how stubborn and pathetic can you be? It's amazing. You had the proofs right there. You pathetically tried to discredit them. For you to know, in a Trial, and according to title 28a, rule 608, witnesses are considered highly reliable evidence. So your miserable tries means nothing. Every novarian knows what's happening in its own server. You just have to talk to any witness as I told you in the first time. Who is the one who is all talk and no actions? do you realize?

Then you posted screenshots about a forum we all already know showing only a lot of bug reports we've already seen and you called it "evidence"... Its hilarious.

You better shouldn't have said anything because in all of your useless comments you haven't said anything adult or relevant. Your just ashaming yourself, from your first post until now... It's a little sad to see.

And is obvious to everyone here that you are Nova or related to him by the way you defend it. Inviting to check your IP only makes it even more suspect, so stop acting already

This topic lost its sence a long ago, but returning to the main issue... The thing is that for everyone who is informed there's an obvious favoritism from Nova to specific individuals, even when their criteria is pretty questionable and is unrealistic to the eyes of the great majority of the players, as for calling  Nova's Bio5 system " fine"', when an IRO player called Sunbear that havent paid a single dollar, in his own words, got his +8 bio5 hat enchanted much faster and easier than anyone in nova, in IRO, a server 1x vs nova's supposed 10x

In what universe is that fine? That's the level of criteria of that person called arias

That favoritism has brought Nova to where it is now and generated the disgust of most of its players and the necessity of having this discussion here (because in nova forum everything is censored)

This is the reality of that server called Nova to, if you believe it or not, is up to you.

And no, Nova is not following kro anymore, that's not even  in discussion, quoting his own words "we've customized since day 1 and we will continue to do it"